Tom Symonds relishing move to Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MWSE said:
RL Gronk said:
I know Tred has had his share of injuries before joining manly but does anyone remember the injury prone bald back rower who we signed in 2005. Barely missed a game in two seasons. There's a reason for that our medical and recovery staff are the best in the game.

Our medical and recovery staff is hardly the best in the game. Look at Brett, Gift, Wolfie, Stevie, Choc, et al. who have continual nagging injuries. Compare that to the scum who seem to have a dream run.

Fixed

I seem to remember when we signed Robbo he was known to be injury prone, I think we managed to get a few games in a row out of him before he got injured again.

The times I've seen Symonds injure himself (& there's been a few) they've seemed to be fairly unlucky ones.

I don't think that you can really put much blame on the Roosters backroom staff as they've done a good job in getting him back up to speed time & time again. Tommy just seems like one of those blokes that has a knack for axing themselves.

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah big fan of T-Red.

He has been our best signing so far this year. I hope he has a red hot future at the sea eagles.

I think Lawrence has him covered for that particular award atm. I'd have Horo just infront as well right now.

I think Symonds has been great for us, but I think the hype is going a little bit overboard. He's doing some good things in games, but as he's said, he's just playing a role at the moment. It will be interesting to see how his game and indeed the teams changes when Gift is back in the pack. Its obviously going to mean reduced minutes for someone and I think it might be Symonds. I think the angles that Horo has been running have been great for our halves and Symonds might have to happy playing off the bench, or perhaps a slightly different role as Tooves looks to juggle what we've lost with Smoking Joe out of the team.

Lawrence came off last game which I thought unusual. I thought he was an 80 minute workhorse. Perhaps it was the heat? Anyway, Symonds is going great, as are all the new boys.

Masked Eagle said:
Eagles2nv said:
Yeah big fan of T-Red.

He has been our best signing so far this year. I hope he has a red hot future at the sea eagles.

I think Lawrence has him covered for that particular award atm. I'd have Horo just infront as well right now.

I think Symonds has been great for us, but I think the hype is going a little bit overboard. He's doing some good things in games, but as he's said, he's just playing a role at the moment. It will be interesting to see how his game and indeed the teams changes when Gift is back in the pack. Its obviously going to mean reduced minutes for someone and I think it might be Symonds. I think the angles that Horo has been running have been great for our halves and Symonds might have to happy playing off the bench, or perhaps a slightly different role as Tooves looks to juggle what we've lost with Smoking Joe out of the team.

Ferris might drop off the bench

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8