Tom ruled out for 8 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did you score an individual try from your own in goal area in the 70's ?

Barge over from dummy half and wait 40 years.....:rofl:

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Hey that one try I scored was a Herculean 95 meter effort with not 1, not 2, but 3(!!) chip and chases that were so good, Phil Blake wanted my autograph, not to mention the fend that put a bloke in Sydney harbor whilst displaying a step so good that David Campese later imitated famously playing for the Wallabies... It was so good they gave us 6 pts for the try and 4 for the sideline conversion in a howling 40kn breeze that sprung up seconds after my magnificent effort...*

*disclaimer: I actually fell on a loose ball, but every year that try grows in stature ;)

Try living in Brisbane mate fm do you'd think they're the ONLY FRIKKEN TEAM THAT EVAR PLAYS FFS :(

I know the feeling. Living in Adelaide.....if its to do with sport (and often not as well), it almost gets ignored if its got nothing to do with the AFL's Adelaide Crows and Port Power.

Its at the point where I rarely watch Adelaide news any more.

This weekends game against the Cows is our 5th 5 day turnaround so far this year. Granted its also the last one we have to put up with, but 5 in the first 9 rounds is way over the top. And I personally believe that the constant short turnarounds is one of the reasons we've been hit by injuries again this season. Its also the reason players like Jake Trbojevic have missed games because our draw simply didn't give enough recovery time.

When you compare it to Brisbane who get one 5 day turnaround all season (against Canberra at Suncorp in Rd.14) and spend the majority of the year playing Friday or Saturday nights. Funny how they seem to be able to trot out roughly the same team week after week......

This is the problem with letting the TV broadcaster dictate the draw. Its plainly obvious that they favour certain teams due to the fact that they rate higher and the higher they rate, the more they will get in the preferred Friday night time slot. The Donkeys rate extremely well in Brisbane and SE Qld, hence more often than not we get Friday Night Donkeys. In Sydney the favoured teams seem to be the Speels, Souffs and to a lesser extent St Merge.

That is just one thing where the AFL has it all over the NRL. There the AFL dictates the draw and Ch.7 is just the broadcaster.

Try living in Brisbane mate fm do you'd think they're the ONLY FRIKKEN TEAM THAT EVAR PLAYS FFS :(

The funny thing about Broncos fans is they are so insular. They can tell you in minute detail everything about the Broncos and know nothing about the team they are playing against.

I'll need some cortisone injections, Skivvy's strapper and half an ounce of high quality amphetamines... And I wanna keep the jersey and not shower next to Marty Kapow lol ;)

Sorry old mate, but all the props seem ok. They need us pretty boys and show ponies.

The funny thing about Broncos fans is they are so insular. They can tell you in minute detail everything about the Broncos and know nothing about the team they are playing against.
kinda like yanks and there knowledge of world geography ... Australia and Austria are the same aren't they?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8