Tom, Jake Marty and Jamie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The only four who showed some pride in the jersey tonight

Marty has been improving the last few weeks.

Tom and Jake I feel sorry for you , you don't deserve to play with such a s**t bunch of unmotivated and unmanly players. You 2 deserve the off season , relax have a cold one and rest up.

Jamie B always try's hard and again gave a good account of himself.

Tom and Jake I feel sorry for you , you don't deserve to play with such a s**t bunch of unmotivated and unmanly players. You 2 deserve the off season , relax have a cold one and rest up.

Agreed; however, Marty has been doing it for a lot longer than the last few weeks. 144m per game over the last 19 weeks - any team would take that in a heart beat.

If we want to keep the trbojevics we need to show some fight and turnaround and we need to do it soon. These boys seem like they want to be a part of the Manly culture and traditions, but if others around them don't.......why would they bust themselves? I really feel the fight to keep them needs to include some clear vision of how we get back the Manly we all know and love. Hopefully it is put on them a little bit, and it's shown that we want them to lead a resurgence over the next few years, but they need some help.

I liked the look of Bainbridge tonight and hopefully like Jake and Tom he will feature in the side over the coming years. Parker is a really good player too. If we can keep these guys improving and fit, things will start to change. Still too many crappy reserve graders posing as Manly players scattered through the side.

I liked the look of Bainbridge tonight and hopefully like Jake and Tom he will feature in the side over the coming years. Parker is a really good player too. If we can keep these guys improving and fit, things will start to change. Still too many crappy reserve graders posing as Manly players scattered through the side.

Way to many reserve graders and park footballers. What were they thinking recruiting Frankenstein and Wright.

Fox Sports has been divided on how they viewed Marty's efforts this year. I like the Turbos and I get why they are always talked about, but Marty wins my player of the year hands down. There is everything to love about a no nonsense player who makes the hard runs up the guts, has the speed to turn a game around and tackles hard and let's them get up without giving a penalty. Best Buy for mine.

I'd add DCE to that list

If we want to keep the trbojevics we need to show some fight and turnaround and we need to do it soon. These boys seem like they want to be a part of the Manly culture and traditions, but if others around them don't.......why would they bust themselves? I really feel the fight to keep them needs to include some clear vision of how we get back the Manly we all know and love. Hopefully it is put on them a little bit, and it's shown that we want them to lead a resurgence over the next few years, but they need some help.
This is why we need Steve Matai, Brenton Lawrence, & Snake (a repaired one), to be included along with the Trbojevics, Jamie Buhrer, Darcy Lussick, Jorge Tafua and DCE next year ... they know what it means to be a Seaeagle its why we should still have Tooves .. or maybe have Ivan Cleary as a coach ... god even Dez

Last edited:
This is why we need Steve Matai, Brenton Lawrence, & Snake (a repaired one), to be included along with the Trbojevics, Jamie Buhrer, Darcy Lussick, Jorge Tafua and DCE next year ... they know what it means to be a Seaeagle its why we should still have Tooves .. or maybe have Ivan Cleary as a coach ... god even Dez
Yep, we need some of the old 'Manly crew' back in the side. People who understand the culture and embrace the jersey. I think we should be trying our best to do the following:
- Get Hiku back. The bloke can play fullback, wing and centre. He's a big body who doesn't mind a hit up. We surely now have the cash to bring him back and Penrith have outsides backs coming out of their #ss..
- Start the conversation with Des. Not for the head coaching role but a senior Phil Gould type role/Bozo type role. Des is a great judge of character and with him at the helm, we don't recruit the walkers of the world.

I like Toovs but I don't think the players responded well to him. Too intense perhaps. Our go forward looks to be in good hands with AFB (so young and will have a break out season next year) Kapow, Jake and Lussick. Plus Meehan and Lane (potentially Hoppa) will figure next season. Just need some class out wide and a hard running, agile second rower. Willaime better not be in the starting 17 next year

Turbos and buhrer true MANLY MEN !! Thanks for your efforts this year the big fella Marty really came good second half of season ....then after that lots of BROWN POO

I saw a lot of effort and commitment from most of the boys all year. These guys were a stand out absolutely!!! But there was no lack of effort from the whole playing squad!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4