Tom is a Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hey Soupy @The Royal Soup

I’m thinking we need a few more “XXXX is a myth “ threads.

Woodsie is a myth
DCE is a myth
Garrick is a myth
Saabie is a myth
Jurbo is a myth
Burbo is a myth

In fact , you could go the whole top 27

Would really create some great banter.

Albo is a myth 😁😁😁😁😁

Vote Election GIF by Liberal Party of Australia

I think Tom needs to refocus where he is and who he is on this next 6 to 8 weeks.
He needs to be a Manly first footy player, go back to his youth mentality of just dreaming to play for the mighty Maroon and White..
He needs to forget the hype just play footy and play hard in every aspect.
Maybe if he treated every run or tackle as his last he may get back to some decent footy.
He needs to tell the Rep teams to back off and focus on Manly.
I personally think he actually has been saving his body at times because of Origin.. yes I get it..it's rep footy, he is a NSW gun and wants the origin victory at the highest level..blah blah blah..
But seriously he's defence in the last month has been very very restricted mentally I believe.
And I think it's because he fears the injury (that's just happened) because he will miss origin... and that's where he is going wrong.

Footy is a tough game and like any tough and physical endeavour if you go in half hearted or with self preservation in mind you come out injured or beaten.

Seriously he gets injured last week because he goes in half hearted.. Meninga commented after the game.. "with the game on the line, Tom's a big body and should have stopped that try, someone like Billy Slater would have lived for that effort"

My advice to Tom, forget the hype, focus on Manly and just play footy. Every hit run tackle as your last and you will be fine.

Agree, he'll be in the line making those tackles that have to be made, this kinda scares me, Tom will be at a greater risk of injury marking the bigger opposition centres like Best and the like.

Having torn both pecs, Tom's defensive game has dropped noticeably this year. He's reluctant to go in hard and put his body on the line as the last line of defence.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10