• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cant get start at rabbits. Would he work out for us? Penrith looked good. Might be my second team this year. Kite and whare were great. Hope I don't need a second team to be honest. Haven't since 05

It's called an iPhone and having big manly fingers. I am pleased most of you have whispy little elf fingers. Mine are all bulbous from dislocations. Sorry I have lived.

Yes Tim Grant you ducks. And a second team is one you watch and want to do well even if you can't barrack for them when they play your team. It's been hard of late because we have been in all the GFs and the ones we haven't have been one **** team against another. Like in 2003 I liked Penrith and the way they played and after we were knocked out so comprehensively by parra in 05 I started to root for the Tigers. Go to sleep you have all had a big night down there in Sydney last night I understand that, if you can't understand me. I have Barra to catch and buffalo to shoot. Have but more butter and coconut oil in your coffee tomorrow. Don't forget to activate your almonds.

I am the Brahminy Kite of time travel. You see me everywhere there is fish. And in 1970.

There were fish.

i don't know how your Sydney internets work but you may have been spy camering me. I have drunk some of the alcohol. But I still think Tim Grant wouldn't be a bad acquisition unless we want to leave something for the rabbits once we sign the burgess twins. He was good in origin and I think just too much of the cap from Elliot for Gould and Cleary to work with rather than his ability ala Jennings saw him leave the cats. I don't know, if Jason Clark is above him he might consider a move.

He is one game into a two year deal at Souths; I hardly think he and his management are thinking about a move based on not being picked for round one. It's a long season, and I am sure he will feature at some stage. Anyway, with DCE gone, we should be looking at off contract players that are a walk up start at any club, rather than fringe first graders that played their best football four seasons ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4