Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it’s the guy I posted as being our newest signing , elevated into the top 30 from the juniors , Koula ( Koala).

I know **** all other than it was on Twitter

I think it’s the guy I posted as being our newest signing , elevated into the top 30 from the juniors , Koula ( Koala).

We need to be careful assuming who is actually in the top 30. As an example Koala could be doing pre season training with the NRL squad not in the top 30!as such

This would be the young winger from the Manly lower grades that was getting some wraps on his ability at the start of this year and that Union apparently had their eyes on also . Really have to keep these type of promising junior players and develop within the Manly system to hopefully i st grade level at Manly and an on going career there .

He has a combined background of League and Yawnion Mark and is highly rated....apparently a speedy and elusive attacker from good judges, but I know nothing about defensive capabilities, but you would expect a fullback to be fairly safe....

Get him in first grade or we will lose him. Tim brasher played first grade when he was 9. Good enough , old enough. He can do job share with baby hoppa
8 and 9 months mate.

Is he as good as Hoppa jnr?
Its s tough question as Hoppa had wraps based on his potential which is fine, but after coming back from horrendous injury, will take a season of healthy footy to show his true ability.....far as same age comparison, many rate Koula up with the best and these are judges who have seen him far more than I and know footy....Hoppa is a tough comparison as I reckon will come good and what we seen 2020 is not accurate to his true ability....but unlikely be at Manly.
Personally hope we hang onto some of the youthful talent like Koula, as Manly will have an abundance of talent available by 2022/23.

Weekes was playing six in that clip. Koula was fullback.
Sorry I thought you were talking about kaeo weekes All I saw was Koala in the heading which has since changed I see and Weekes first name is Kaeo! The fullback also has loads of pace and looks similar.

Last edited:
Sorry I thought you were talking about kaeo weekes All I saw was Koala in the heading which has since changed I see and Weekes first name is Kaeo! The fullback also has loads of pace and looks similar.
No need to apologise; both are quality prospects and both have plenty of pace. Hopefully, one or both with come through and be a star for the Sea Eagles.

The plan is at this stage for Koula is to play centres as he comes into grade. His father represented Tonga at the olympics as a sprinter and Tolu is of the same cloth he has run 10.58 for 100m. He played Australian Schoolboys Union on the wing. He is very willing in defence also. Nice to finally have some serious speed in the outside backs.

Last edited:
The plan is at this stage for Koula is to play centres as he comes into grade. His father represented Tonga at the olympics as a sprinter and Tolu is of the same cloth he has run 10.58 for 100m. He played Australian Schoolboys Union on the wing. He is very willing in defence also. Nice to finally have some serious speed in the outside backs.
That is even quicker than Addo Carr. That is quick!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4