Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A year ago you would have read the same sort of article about up and coming potential superstars in Hoppa, Burbo and Shuster. I hope they don't look elsewhere looking for an opportunity

I found his father.

con.jpg

His kids are Roula, Toula, Foula, Koula..........and Agape.

Bewdiful !!!!!!!!

Young, light frame. Think I'll be surprised if he features in 2021. But he does look to have plenty of speed to burn. Just on the speed factor alone wing could be a chance. His running technique just looks pretty. Not sure I seen one tackle in this package. Who out there can tell us all a bit more about our new cuddly koala. Pretty handy union player to.

Young, light frame. Think I'll be surprised if he features in 2021. But he does look to have plenty of speed to burn. Just on the speed factor alone wing could be a chance. His running technique just looks pretty. Not sure I seen one tackle in this package. Who out there can tell us all a bit more about our new cuddly koala. Pretty handy union player to.

I don’t mind seeing him run out providing he is faster than our previous wombat

OK, I’ll bite.

I believe that we’ve signed a new player, from the tigers I guess, but I can’t recall a name, so who’s the Koala (and why) and which number is he in the clip?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4