Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
FYI Just read this

The Herald can reveal that while rugby has lost out to Manly in the fight for gun Sydney schoolboy Tolu Koula and is also losing hope of securing the services of 16-year-old phenomenon Joseph Suaalii, it does expect to notch a win with Wright's signature on a new two-year deal.

FYI Just read this

The Herald can reveal that while rugby has lost out to Manly in the fight for gun Sydney schoolboy Tolu Koula and is also losing hope of securing the services of 16-year-old phenomenon Joseph Suaalii, it does expect to notch a win with Wright's signature on a new two-year deal.

fastest koala I have seen.

images (1).jpg

Interesting to see Kristie in the second video thread. Good on her.

Yeah seen this interesting, rugby in shambles in this country. Seem too worried about rugby being played in paris and Durban than there own backyard which is upper class leather patch brigade.

I'm going to try and get Coca to fly as his nickname, or Coke for short

And the great thing is we know they'd do the same for us....

Joseph Suaalii could debut for South Sydney next season
Phil Rothfield, Paul Crawley, Julian Linden, The Daily Telegraph
July 27, 2020 3:56pm

The NRL will consider scrapping age restrictions on boom teenagers that will allow $2 million rookie Joseph Suaalii to make his NRL debut for the South Sydney Rabbitohs next year at 17.
It is the major reason why Suaalii on Monday turned his back on rugby union’s $3 million offer and the chance to win an Olympic gold medal to stick with the Rabbitohs.
The Rabbitohs refused to bow out without a fight, turning the tide in negotiations after calling on their heavyweight owner Russell Crowe to save the day.

News Corp can reveal the NRL wants to change the age-rule that was introduced 10 years ago that will now allow any youngster to play first grade is the same calendar year as they turn 18.

Suaalii does not turn 18 until August next year and was facing a year in SG Ball.

He can now do a full pre-season and start in round one for the Rabbitohs.

FYI Just read this

Tom Wright described as a former Sea Eagles playmaker.....now playing on the wing in Rugby and looking like a world beater apparently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4