Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The games that I watched of Blacktown this year, Tui was very, very underwhelming. With him being signed for 4 years and apparently having a really good debut game for the Rorters against the Scum, I was looking forward to him pushing for a first-grade spot. From what I saw from about 4-5 games, he is miles away from first grade - sadly.

I could play and we will still beat the dogs.
So you are bigger, stronger. faster than Byso? He turned 50 on Saturday, sent him some walking frames. He reckons him in the second row he would be a world beater. Don't know what happened to Byso but I'm 60 and I reckon I'd be great against the dogs in the centres. Just saying.

Last edited:
So you are bigger, stronger. faster than Byso? He turned 50 on Saturday, sent him some walking frames. He reckons him in the second row he would be a world beater. Don't know what happened to Byso but I'm 60 and I reckon I'd be great against the dogs in the centres. Just saying.
I'm coming off a knee injury so anywhere but back three. I'd probably push Jake to the bench.

Unfortunate that Koula has had only limited opportunities to further develop his game since Black Town stopped playing some time ago . May be more suited to a centre , back up full back role just on the few games that i have seen him play and as Garick and Saab having first dibs as wingers for some time yet on present indications . Sure that koula has the speed and attacking skills to be a real threat outside the likes of Foz and Turbo , just would like to see how effective and consistent his defence would be at a higher level of footy . Very uneasy with the prospect of Suli possibly on the move next season , could be the case that Hank can still do enough as a centre to help get Manly to premiership level [ this season or near future ] but if not the case , going to need the calibre of players at their best like Suli or Koula [ expected ] to make the vital difference .

I'd put you in the halves - give Chez a rest

Koula has some quality attacking weapons with speed being his Bazooka....but we need to see how he handles the extra physical contact up against men and also need to prove he is up to it defensively....no doubt an exciting talent.

Last edited:
Another one locked in according to Buzz Rothfield.

YOUNG SEA EAGLE CAN OUTSPRINT SAAB

The Manly Sea Eagles could field the NRL’s two fastest players in their backline next season.

Teenage centre Tolutau Koula is rated an even faster player than flying winger Jason Saab.

The 19-year-old from Newington College is a GPS 100m champion and record-holder.

The kid can play too which is why Manly’s recruitment guru Scott Fulton has locked down Koula on a new two-year contract after huge interest from rival clubs.

The speed machine had a taste of NRL in a trial match earlier this season but coach Des Hasler chose to be patient with his development.

Koula has the skills to match his blinding pace and is sure to feature in first grade from early in the season. It is a huge bonus for the club after losing Moses Suli to St George-Illawarra.

Another one locked in according to Buzz Rothfield.

YOUNG SEA EAGLE CAN OUTSPRINT SAAB

The Manly Sea Eagles could field the NRL’s two fastest players in their backline next season.

Teenage centre Tolutau Koula is rated an even faster player than flying winger Jason Saab.

The 19-year-old from Newington College is a GPS 100m champion and record-holder.

The kid can play too which is why Manly’s recruitment guru Scott Fulton has locked down Koula on a new two-year contract after huge interest from rival clubs.

The speed machine had a taste of NRL in a trial match earlier this season but coach Des Hasler chose to be patient with his development.

Koula has the skills to match his blinding pace and is sure to feature in first grade from early in the season. It is a huge bonus for the club after losing Moses Suli to St George-Illawarra.
@Mitch Thank you feathered friend . You have made my night and day

Well done also to our recruitment guru Scott Fulton for Securing the Speed Sensation Koula

If Saab has SuperSonic Speed .The faster Koula is capable of breaking the Sound Barrier

This is a Dream come true
We have a Dream backline only it is not a Dream .

Speed is Cocaine on the Footy field and nothing will get us higher than seeing our ThunderBirds Live at 4 Pines Park and in full flight

The Manly Sea eagle ThunderBirds
Turbo
Garrick
Saab and Koula

Pinch me I am Dreaming @The Wheel

4577d8835c2a3ebc967720f15eac4e11.jpg

exciting news, hope he's good enough to lock down a centre spot next year. Surely then we will have the fastest backline of all time.
This has got to be the fastest backline of all time indeed !!!

Fasten your seat belts feathered friends because our 2022 Sea eagle backline is going to give us the most exhilarating ride of our lives .

How Great it is to be a Manly Sea eagles Club member and belong to the Greatest club of all :h:

Speed Thrills the fans and Kills the opposition
And the faster the Manly Sea eagles ThunderBirds Go . The Bigger the mediocre mess they leave behind

images

Last edited:
Totally agree. If Des can give him a go at centre, that would be awesome.
The only way to Go is faster and faster in the modern game

No one can stop what they cannot catch

Catch me if you can Koula is the fastest freak in the game

Manly Sea eagles were meant to fly and we now have the fastest flock in the NRL !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8