Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a feeling that flegg plays to the manly system, and trains at Narrabeen, but Blacktown's NSW cup may be a bit outside the system. So the reason may be while he's young enough for Flegg (and gordon and humphreys) keep him close under the watchful eye of Des, and they can more easily train with the first grade squad.

I could be wrong though.
This is exactly the reason if true why this rediculous Blacktown experiment needs to end. We need our NSW cup side close and training with the firsts. It's the reason why we haven't got match fit players from 20 -30and why the BWSE is so poor because they have no exposure to experienced 1st graders.

This is exactly the reason if true why this rediculous Blacktown experiment needs to end. We need our NSW cup side close and training with the firsts. It's the reason why we haven't got match fit players from 20 -30and why the BWSE is so poor because they have no exposure to experienced 1st graders.
It works for Melbourne and they are two states away from their feeder clubs

He is quite elusive when he stepped jigged and beat 4 players to make a line break and put dce away for that try. When he made that break and luke brooks had him covered he did the right thing by stopping and getting away from the sideline and not risking being bundled into touch. All up played great and shows potential.

Last edited:
I’ve lived in the north side all my life. I have no idea where h e laybutt field is, the home of Blacktown.

Blacktown has over 300,000 people, maybe they should bid for an nrl side.

Although possibly it will pay dividends in the end, at least a few won’t be in the parra or Penrith pathway if they have a sea eagle on their jersey.

He is quite elusive when he stepped jigged and beat 4 players to make a line break and put dce away for that try. When he made that break and luke brooks had him covered he did the right thing by stopping and getting away from the sideline and not risking being bundled into touch. All up played great and shows potential.
Keep saying he is a Michael Jennings.

I’ve lived in the north side all my life. I have no idea where h e laybutt field is, the home of Blacktown.

Blacktown has over 300,000 people, maybe they should bid for an nrl side.

Although possibly it will pay dividends in the end, at least a few won’t be in the parra or Penrith pathway if they have a sea eagle on their jersey.
NRL side wouldn't work in blacktown. No stadium for starters. Besides, practically every one out this way are panthers through and through. They'd bite into pretty much all of penriths nursery as 70 percent of the junior clubs are actually not in Penrith council but blacktown city

NRL side wouldn't work in blacktown. No stadium for starters. Besides, practically every one out this way are panthers through and through. They'd bite into pretty much all of penriths nursery as 70 percent of the junior clubs are actually not in Penrith council but blacktown city
All good reasons to proceed! Thanks

I heard once that he was a champion sprinter at highschool. Over the years, he's scored a number of long range tries.
Costanza: Pulp (brooks) can move baby!

Jokes aside I must admit I was a little disappointed Koula didn’t motor away for that try. Brooks is very quick tho. Not unlike cook over short distances. If brooks was even a metre behind it was shut the gate on that one. Just had the angle.

Thing is - every break and elusive effort Koula has done solo, not once I recall him getting the ball in space.....his opposition are already wary in these early days, yet he still makes things out of nothing.
We have a great player on our hands and exciting times ahead.

How good is it to have a centre who can create something from nothing!
Still has a lot to work on but seems very humble and willing to work hard.

Who was the last player we have had with such great footwork?

A centre called Jamie

How good is it to have a centre who can create something from nothing!
Still has a lot to work on but seems very humble and willing to work hard.

Who was the last player we have had with such great footwork?
I actually think with a little more size and development Koula could be a quicker version of Staggs. Certainly explosive and great footwork.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4