• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of my dogs mates says Des has offered Tolman a 2 year deal, but Tolman is wanting 3 years.

Please tell me this is bullschiit
Bahahaha fk... if true.. des has well and truly lost the plot. 100k a year for depth sure but anything more than that is a big, big mistake in my opinion. Hopefully your mate is just pulling your leg

wooden spoon sides have players like Tolman getting game time. Will be depressing if he signs, could really put the state of the club in alarm... and Des probably getting sacked end of year after we come 15th and beat the broncos out of the spoon.

No thanks, he looks like he based his game on Nate Myles and we all know how that worked out for us.

wooden spoon sides have players like Tolman getting game time. Will be depressing if he signs, could really put the state of the club in alarm... and Des probably getting sacked end of year after we come 15th and beat the broncos out of the spoon.
Wooden spoon sides cutting guys like tolman out of their side lol.. speaks volumes! Don't do it des. Id much prefer boyle over tolman. The game is too fast for players like tolman now

On recent form he'd be our best front rower. And easily. He might even tighten up the ruck a little.

Paseka and Taupau made a disgusting 30 tackle between them today and would not of knocked the skin off a rice pudding with any of them.

Seriously recruiting from Dogs is a joke, just like the 5 or 6 Titans players we have had recently. Boyle, Lawton, Elgey, Elliott, Cullen, Myles come to mind.

Buy someone from the Roosters or The Storm or Panthers and at least give us some hope.

No thanks, he looks like he based his game on Nate Myles and we all know how that worked out for us.
I think he’s surpassed Myles.
I don’t know why I come onto this thread.
Blood pressure spikes. Start dropping Valium like tic-tacs....:sick::sick::sick:

Seriously recruiting from Dogs is a joke, just like the 5 or 6 Titans players we have had recently. Boyle, Lawton, Elgey, Elliott, Cullen, Myles come to mind.

lol, when I read that the first thing that popped into my head was : "Hold my beer" - Des.

Probably not technically accurate but that was my thought so go away hippies!

Wooden spoon sides cutting guys like tolman out of their side lol.. speaks volumes! Don't do it des. Id much prefer boyle over tolman. The game is too fast for players like tolman now
boyle isn't much better, if not worse, at least tolman is consistent and ok in defence.

would rather none

we have 7 props not including boyle/tolman: marty, paseka, keppie, fainu, saddler, sipley, titmuss

if we could get a gun (i.e. hetherington), go for it, otherwise prioritise getting garner & saab/winger and then see from there.

On recent form he'd be our best front rower. And easily. He might even tighten up the ruck a little.

Paseka and Taupau made a disgusting 30 tackle between them today and would not of knocked the skin off a rice pudding with any of them.

Buy someone from the Roosters or The Storm or Panthers and at least give us some hope.
which lawton?
I would take the hooker lawton at warriors right now. he's a good solid player and can do stints at back row. would start at hooker for us

to be fair, cust probably has the right making of a hooker, agro, good in defense, good passing / kicking game... fainu was a half, smith was a half... lets see.

which lawton?
I would take the hooker lawton at warriors right now. he's a good solid player and can do stints at back row. would start at hooker for us

to be fair, cust probably has the right making of a hooker, agro, good in defense, good passing / kicking game... fainu was a half, smith was a half... lets see.
It was that blokes brother who was with us a few years back. I don't think he cracked first grade. Was also a hooker.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8