Told you so thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CC_Eagle

Reserve Grader
For all those that went, bathe and gloat all you want in here.

For we witnessed the most important win in seven years.

:drunk: :drunk:

Any regrets Mata?

Well done CC. It looks we have another week before we get to wallow in off-season misery.

The Corsos haven't surfaced yet. How many Rockers made the trip and who was taking photos??

No idea.

I was with Greig,Matt and Nita. I wandered over to Rocker HQ to say G'day to the Corsos but thats it.

Nita took a fair few photos. Not many of the game but plenty of amusement will be had out of them.

Out of the Rockers I saw Greg_Presbury and thats it.

****ing good night..Thousand beers on the way down, not as many on the way back. Thousand at the Leagues club at 1:30am.

thought i saw you guys on the pokies when i left about 2:30 but wasnt sure and hadnt been thinking or walking striaght for many hours.

For those of you that didn't go you will spend the next few days kicking & cursing yourselves, you have missed out on our most important game in the past 7 years and a fantastic night out to boot. Television gives you a great view of the match. But to experience the elation and emotion that was felt by the Manly fans and more importantly shared with the players at the end of the match is an experience that can only be felt at the ground

We debated all week whether we would make the trip and only made the decision on Thursday, what a great decision it was, worth every cent.

Yeah, in some ways I regret it. But I had to make the decision with the cold hard realism of what the next 6 weeks contains.

What I regret now I will not regret in mid-October. Probably saved myself a burn-out by having a quiet weekend!

For those of you that didn't go you will spend the next few days kicking & cursing yourselves, you have missed out on our most important game in the past 7 years and a fantastic night out to boot. Television gives you a great view of the match. But to experience the elation and emotion that was felt by the Manly fans and more importantly shared with the players at the end of the match is an experience that can only be felt at the ground

We debated all week whether we would make the trip and only made the decision on Thursday, what a great decision it was, worth every cent.

It was awesome at the ground.

Yeah, in some ways I regret it. But I had to make the decision with the cold hard realism of what the next 6 weeks contains.

What I regret now I will not regret in mid-October. Probably saved myself a burn-out by having a quiet weekend!

Like the spoken word or the spent arrow, it is something that will never come back. By mid October I want care either, but at 9:15pm on the 3/9/2005 there was simply no other place to be.

Agreed Pete, and I wish I had been able to go. However, with all manner of deadlines coming up, it was best (though hard) that I stayed home.

Fluffy,

you did see us, you took a couple of glances at us as you walked past us at the roulette machine!

GREAT DAY/NIGHT!. It was the best feeling in the world!

Thanks to cc, eagleangel and Greig that made it very very enjoyable!

i'm still on a high!

LoL = Sounds like a few head eches were shared the day after.

You got me Corso - dead set DIRTY I didn't go. Being the kinda guy I am, I DEFINATELY wasn't catching the bus though (I think it was cancelled), but a lot of people say the players interacted with them at the ground etc.

Lucky buggars !!

Steppa was the first man over.

He ran over to where all of us were hudding on the barrier lept over the advertising thing and launched into a dozen hugs and handshakes from all supporters.

The rest of the team followed suit. Complete with Tezza swaying and cheering intime with a "Tezza, Tezza!" chant started by Matt,Greig and myself (See Easystreets photos on MSE).

Awesome,awesome,awesome night...

I'll have to create a new adjective to try and explain just how enjoyable the night was. But good company make a good night incredible. If it wasn't for Matt,Nita,Greig and Driver Doz the night wouldn't have nearly been as good.

Those who opted not to go.....Shame!

I chose to go to Newcastle & Cronulla instead.
Anyone want to buy a racehorse with me ?
:doh:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4