Todd Greenberg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even though Manly's not a part of the finals, I still love to see a good game of footy. Of course, last nights game was a joke.
As part of the pre game GF entertainment this year, they should hang that Ref from the goalposts.

I thought last night's game was entertaining. Great theatre. If it happened to Manly that would be different.

Can't beat the days when players had jobs and trained a few nights a week. It was a sport. Now it's a product.
The professional era has brought improved skills but i can't say the footy is better.

Can't beat the days when players had jobs and trained a few nights a week. It was a sport. Now it's a product.
The professional era has brought improved skills but i can't say the footy is better.
Ha The footy is boring and predictable. There is bugger all passion. Take a look at the U20 games, they are like touch footy

The blokes an egotistical maniac, u can see it in his demeanor he think he knows it all....a person with his ISSUES should never be in control, he will drive nrl into the ground because in his head he is never wrong, his ability to speak well throws off the scent of his mindset, most people cant see through this...im not sure how, but the bloke is an agenda driven puppet who some how believes that money/income/revenue is how u measure growth and success...try looking at the decline in each teams fan base u moron, he sits in front of the tv and never ever answers anything clearly/direct.
And yes i dispise the man, simply because he is ruining what was the greatest game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4