Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning it, but it was just an adolescent act of stupidity and nothing more than that. Had his so called mate not posted the photo on Social Media no one would even had known about it.

When your still doing adolescent acts of stupidity in front of a camera when you are 28 years old with a history of criminal stupidity there is not much hope.

I am all for giving young blokes a shot at redemption, but the clown has already had his 2nd,3rd, 4th and 5th chances. The magistrate of his hometown of Goulburn banned from entering the town.

Unfortunately he always seems to attract other players to his antics, he is not the type of bloke we need to have around Manly.

An absolute complete idiot, should never play in the NRL again. Besides he has hamstrings worse than Brett Stewart's!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning it, but it was just an adolescent act of stupidity and nothing more than that. Had his so called mate not posted the photo on Social Media no one would even had known about it.

His employer was so impressed they sacked him over it, in fact he's been sacked by every club he's played for in the NRL. Is it true he was banned from his home town?
Surely we have higher standards than recruiting that bloke.

Anyone agree that we should be chasing todd carney from the UK. As long as we keep him away from the Steyne he will be a great buy especially if they are talking $700k for blake green

The Steyne is currently closed after being caught serving alcohol to minors.
If the Steyne imposed a rule of no service to patrons with a room temperature IQ, or lower, then Todd would have to find another pub.

4 years ago yes...Lyon will fill that spot equal to Carney & already here (sometimes)....agree on Blake Green though - if he was signed at $300,000 a season, maybe BUT...... if he wants $700,000 & gets even close - Api is then worth $550,000

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8