Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Seeing as though talk about Carney joining the Eagles refuses to go away, I'm going to ask what might seem like a dumb question (which would hardly be a first on Silvertails) about the whole "Bubbler" photo thing: is he actually pissing in his own mouth or is it all just a matter of trick photography so it looks like he's pissing in his mouth but isn't? I never figured it out when it first hit the headlines and, like I say, it always seemed like one of those things you were just supposed to know. I don't quite get why either option - actually pissing in your own mouth or making it appear as if you were pissing in your own mouth - is something anyone would want to do so it's always kinda baffled me. Thoughts?

Trick photography look at the pics of it, no way if you look at the angle.
Just a stupid joke and nothing more.

Trick photography look at the pics of it, no way if you look at the angle.
Just a stupid joke and nothing more.
He's stupid enough to pose with his cock in his hand...what difference would a trickle in his mouth make to his intelligence in that state of mind.

2A8C84F0-50A6-4425-A10A-9D4159A5E45C.png

Look despite his bad boy image this would definitely be his “ last chance saloon”, and funnily enough I doubt he’d want to **** it up!

I’d expect him to be well behaved and give it his absolute best shot, in the hope of one final pay day after this contract!

Apologies in advance

Well this has all bubbling in excitement....sorry...
If he comes does that mean you are more likely to tip us or not? Only way to find out is join the tipping comp...

Look despite his bad boy image this would definitely be his “ last chance saloon”, and funnily enough I doubt he’d want to **** it up!

I’d expect him to be well behaved and give it his absolute best shot, in the hope of one final pay day after this contract!
Agree , we all have to grow up one day . Have you grown up yet Mark ?

I actually like the fact Carney if approved is coming on board too late to start in round 1. From a whole of club perspective. Starting with a young gun. Letting Carney play in reserves and prove himself. But then having that experienced back up Half hitting his straps later in the season.

I can't see either of the young guns tempering their enthusiasm for the top job. It will just drive the players to work harder and harder.

2018 Hurry up and start already.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10