• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Mornington R7 #5 LIVEFORTHEMOMENT

Moonee Valley R6 # 2 SPIRIT SONG

ThAnx ernie
Picked up 150 on spirit song :)

2 good for me Cambo. I only had $10 on each. But don't get me wrong. I'm still stoked.

Best
War. Fm R5 # 1 CATAPULTED - great run last start – good horse in form - big overs at $3.90.

Twmba R6 # 2 WINDEL TORI - it is a better horse than the fav.

Value runners
E Fm R7 # 16 HOLLYWEIRD - in a tough race has form she has form around better horses – the best value in the race at $15

War. Fm R6 # 2 MONTON - bad alley makes it hard but still right in this –over the odds at $10

War. Fm R2 # 4 IRISH JIG- has convictions over 1600 in HK but he looked like a miler to me in his last start - finished less than a length behind My Destiny who was well admired in the Villiers. In a small field I don’t expect there will be speed and that could make it a soft pace and play into Irish Jig’s hands. $7.50 is good value.

Twmba R2 # 6 CHARMING BAY- drifted at to $11 in the market - big overs – solid each way

Best Bets

Doomben R 5 # 1 Duel Show - in good form and loves it heavy.

Sandown R2 # 5 Spirit Song - did the right thing by us last start - has acceleration show should be suited in small field .

Value Runners

Canterbury R2 # 4 Saramenha – Last run was way better than it looks on paper. One of the best track workers this week. Worth a small bet.

Sandown R5 # 9 Tatum – the wraps for the fav are enormous – therefore I am reluctant to make Tatum a special but her win at Moe was full of class and she is still a chance at $8.00 if the fav doesn’t produce.

Sandown R6 # 7 Tigress Joy – the win at Warrnambool was enormous – should win this if she reproduces that same effort.

Doomben R1 # 10 Shamrock Slipper - I don’t know if it handles the wet but This horse should have the measure on the horses who have raced. There are 2 unraced runners from the Heinrich stable are both Magic Millions horses trying to qualify for the race, so the market will be the guide on their chances. In any case at $13 you are getting great odds on this one.

Mud Runners

Canterbury - the last time it was Heavy at Canterbury nothing with wet form won, so be careful. – I’m giving Canterbury a wide birth.

Doomben

R2 # 4 Jasminka

R3 # 2 Griffon

R4 # 1 Pretty Pins

R5 #1 Duel Show

R6 # 11 Gold Shears

Best Bets

Gold Coast R1 #4 Lady Colours backing up after a week including trip from Sydney but on ability will street these.

Toowoomba R 5 #2 Rockin Appeal entitled to be backed on both it’s last 2 runs.

Brisbane R 4 # 6 Keep It Moist drawing 18 alley at EF is an ernormous obstacle but this horse is very smart. If he starts he will win.

Pakenham R 7 # 7 Tatum has it on this opposition – should just win.

Other selections

Brisbane R 3 # 1 Skating On Ice this is a drop I company - has a bit ability advantage against this lot. At $3.20 is still overs.

Brisbane R 7 # 1 Leapfrog it is recognized that it is easier to win these races by sitting juts off the speed but even though he will lead I think at the odds you are entitled to back this horse.

Brisbane R 8 # 13 Gold Shears flew home at Dbn last start. Been backed already. Wouldn’t take less than $5

Melbourne R 4 # 9 Mister Milton simply has to beat the favourite going by his first up run.

Brisbane R 6 # 5 Spinhro if you are having a Gold Coast Quaddie include this bloke. He can win this and is $17.

14/1/12

Best Bets

Gold Coast R5 #8 Driefontein couldn’t have been any more impressive. Some goo judges are saying he got a soft lead at Doomben but his class just made it look soft. His last sectional time for a 2yo over 1200 at this time of the season proves he is a super class 2yo. Amorino is very very smart and drifting out to good odds and she will make a race out of it but I think the fact that Driefontein is drawn inside and proven over 1200 makes the pick.

Gold Coast R6 #17 Spinhro he is 2nd emergency and unlikely to get a run. But if he does at $61 you should back him each way till your nose bleeds. Should he not start the race is a raffle. I think the fav is ordinary. I will be backing Subarc . Should have won last start. She cant afford to miss the start like last start but failing that I think she is right in this.

Gold Coast R9 #4 Miss Barwong another terrible race but her run last start gives he a big chance in this. Unbelievable value.

Flemington R5 #9 Bolton Flemington is going to suit him better than the Valley did last start. Each way all day.

Other selections

Gold Coast R4 #4 Seek And Find I don’t want to be taking too short of odds cause I am a bit scared of the top weight who is smart and resuming after 12 months but I think Seek and Find had to go close to winning this should she win this. #7 Warrior Girl is a must have in any trifectas.

Gold Coast R3 #2 Feuer Dragon improved 10 lengths at her last run. She is a half to Bold Glance so it might have just clicked with her. Nothing else in this race could beat Prost and Tomboy as she did last week and therefore if she remains at around $4.00 is worth a bet.

21/1/12

Best Bets

Morphetville R4 #3 Rifleman
Blew away a small maiden field at Ballarat and looked like a real serious race horse. The second horse in that race last Sunday was super impressive in smashing a maiden field at Werribee . He should win.

Eagle Farm R2 #9 Kumali
Anyone who saw it’s win at Doomben will be on him. We will lead all the way.

Eagle Farm R1 #8 Doubtfilly
Has had no luck against better company than this lot. Her win on debut in Townsville was a cracker. Drawn well – each way until your nose bleeds.

Rosehill R6 #11 Key West
Cabernet is a class runner and is the main danger but she certainly has the rest covered on her last 2 runs. Great value at the odds.

Rosehill R4 #7 Miss Spoken
This is a tough race but this filly improved heaps in her last run. She carved out a fast pace running under 47 sec for the first 800 and just kept going. If she can repeat that effort she can to win again. At double figure odds she represents big overs.

Other selections
Eagle Farm R7 #8 Puretan

I think the fav – Reilly Blue and Puretan are stand outs from the rest of the field. I am going against the fav because I don’t think he is as good over 1200 as he is over shorter

Eagle Farm R6 #3 Lucky Luna
Was running home strong last run and with the claim is a good chance at the odds. Silent Movie is also a hope at similar odds on his last first up run but he has no form 2nd up.

Flemington R8 #1 Murdoch’s Joy
If you can get each way odds he has to be great bet. With the claim for Vic ‘s in form apprentice it has to be special to run at least a place.

Best Roughie

Eagle Farm R5 #12 Show That Jazz
Forget its last 2 runs - last week she reared in the barrier and ran on well. Before that she was going to go close to winning when she got cut out and stopped in her tracks when trying to secure a opening on the rails . My fav jockey, Ric McMahon takes over and at $31 is a knock out chance. Definitely. one to throw in for your quaddie

28/1/12

Best Bets

Toowoomba R1 #1 Taimzuptina
This mare has carved out two of the most impressive trials at Toowoomba in recent time. She is sure to carry plenty of money.

Sandown R4 # 4 Song Of The Bell
She comes out of better form races then the rest of these. Obviously the fav. has to be respected. If taking a trifecta # 12 Tranquera can run a place at odds – a br cost it winning at her last run.

Other Selections
Sandown R 1 # 8 Go Katrina
Good alley good jockey racing well, sound chance at good odds. If you taking tris or F4 keep #6 Stella Command.

Sandown R7 # 2 Installment
Henwood meets Installment 3kgs better for the last start but I still think Installment can cover her and win at value odds.

8 Feb 12
Doomben Race 7 #10 Waranga

went to the line hard held in traffic over 900 last start

stepping up to 1350 in this race. its best distance Currently $35 fixed odds.

Proviso is it has ordinary wet form - there is rain about in Bris tonight so keep informed about the track condition. If it is no worse than dead back it each way until your nose bleeds.

Best Bet

Caulfield R3 #7 Malasun
Was super impressive in her debut win. I rate her $2.50 chance and she is $5.50. Outstanding value. Go your hardest.

Morphetville R2 #1 Counter Sign
Went to the line flying at it’s last start behind Rifleman. Thought it should be odds on in this.

Other Selections
Caulfield R 5 # 11 Installment
Looked disappointing last start but Sandown is not a leader friendly track so I am forgiving her. Up in class but I think she will appreciate the weight drop and Callow is as good a pace judge as any jockey in Aus. There is no speed in this race and I think she can steal it.

Caulfield R7 # 10 Decircles
A colt with plenty of ability and wraps to match. Expected to race well in better races than this later on this prep.If you can get nearly each way odds he is a great bet.

Roughies

Caulfield R8 # 9 Mabsan
Mabsan races well fresh and ran some real eye catchers in the Spring without luck. Value pick for Quaddies

Caulfield R9 # 1 Hi Belle
Miss Octopussy deserves favouritism but this mare races fresh and could be one to feature in any exotics.

Caulfield R6 # 3 Midas Touch
Anyone taking first 4’s could pay to include him in the bottom 3 lines.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4