todays results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
at first glance you might think that todays results help us.i doubt that.we are 3 points ahead of 11th.it has brought the dogs and tigers right into it (tiges also have a bye in hand)and they both have momentum with us,canberra and the sharks the most vulnerable.the sharks have a very good draw.id say the favourites to miss at the moment would be roosters,canberra and us given the dogs should come with a wet sail,our nightmare run and the raiders and the roosters seemingly not able to score a point.the bye might just allow us to slide into the eight but if it goes to for and against on 28 points we will be ****ed.and the prize-brisbane at suncorp.aaaggghhhh......

The season has turned pear shaped for us in the last few weeks. State of Origin has hurt us more than others in that we have less depth to cover the loss of the big names.

It isn't looking any better!

I expect the bye and we'll jag two more wins somehow. Most likely that we'll hit a side on one of their bad days.

The Warriors might be out of it by the time we play them and I reckon we'll get Canberra as well, especially if they're out of contention.

However, if we come in 6th or 7th we might end up in Townsville or Parramatta in a must win situation. Not easy.

Yes. Toovey's debut in 1988 for certain.

A few in the mid-90s hey day.

I sat through the 1994 debacle where they had a man sent off and we were still tailed. Nagas ran wild that day.

It will not be easy but I can think of worse "graveyeards".

We won in 95 when Hoppa scored three - two were 95 metre jobs. We had 11 players at one stage. One of the best wins of our history!!!

The so called easy draw for the Sharks may not be as easy as they thought. They had Wests and Souths twice each in the last 10 rounds but have already lost their first game against both teams.

Warriors, Penrith and a Johns led Newcastle will cause a couple of upsets each which completely clouds the predictions.

It would sure be nice to head into the last 6 rounds only needing one win to get to 28 pts (ie: beat Saints). But as Sue points out, an away semi in Brisbane or Nth Qld won't be much of a prize for just scraping into the eight. A semi against Parra would be tough but at least there would be a good contingent of support there.

Nth Qld will be tough at Brookie but their away form has been pretty ordinary this year. I think we really need to target that as a victory.

No team is really guarenteed a top 4 - cowboys lost it from 18 - 4 up against last placed knights. Dragons capitulated worse than us when we played the dogs.

3 - 11 this years will be very very close, any win against another of those teams is worth 4 points.

Sorry, thought it was understood that we were toalking about teams 3 - 11.

as for the captain obvious, well every second post could have that

of everybodies.

we know yours is just going to be monas is crap, i dont know why you dont bother cutting and pasting

that doesnt make it an obvious statement that makes it a predictable statement. Ask hopium to explain the difference to you

good idea it would save time and makes sense as it is becoming obvious he is....... aaarrrggghhh forget it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4