Today's Daily Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
In the paper today, on page 30 right down the bottom, there is a small article regarding Souths player, Fetuli Talanoa.
He has been fined for urinating in public in full view of police.

It still amazes me that when it's a Manly player, it's back page news yet here we are, reading this article in the middle of the paper, wedged between articles about dingoes and debate over Gen Y'ers.

I don't know why I bother reading this paper, it cares more about it's own interests then the actual news.

this can be looked at 2 ways I believe. While it reeks of double standards it also shows how mud sticks. Once you earn a rep everything hits you

Choc was on a roll with indiscretions at the time, so he attracted more headlines, they were sweating on him. He needs to be congratulated on how he appears to have turned it around. Not an easy job

Just as todd carney would get more press than any other player. If you build it they will come

In the end i wouldnt have made page 30 if i was caught so its kind relative

i agree, it would take me 30 days and 30 bowel movements to even reach for page 30 in the tele, if you get my drift,

What was the headline? "Manly stars' appalling 2011 behaviour negatively influences innocent young Souths players in 2012"

Sounds like a good excuse to outline Manly's off field incidents over the years, culminating of course in the 2009 "boozy season launch"...

Or did someone other than Wilson write it?

Ummm did anyone notice?. Four full pages of league crap today and not one word about the WCC.

Amazing isnt it?.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4