To those who get the game live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
not bad... we could do better. Matai had another misread in defence and is giving away penalties as usual.. everyone else has been solid.

Bit disappointed in Stewarts effort to stop their try. Monaghans try was sensational.. i cant believe some people dont rate this guy.

Do you want to know the score or just a summation of how we are travelling ??

They said is was a cork, must be something worse. Although the tackle didn't look bad at all.

their usually the worst injuries... fingers crossed hes ok.. but going by his reaction.. and staying in the sheds.. not good.

Ok we started well and scored early through a short pass to G Stewart right on the line. We dominated possession early but Tigers got back into the game in second 20 minutes. Their try came from a bad miss by Cuthbo on what was his first attempted tackle I think.

Monas scored a good try from dummy half.

Our kicking game, long and short has been ordinary. Matai is sailing close to the wind, angry little ant he is.

The game is pretty balanced at the moment. Tigers seem to be making ground up the middle fairly easily.

I am stuck at home with a sprained ankle :( I can't believe I am not at the game.

Well, this little punter is damn happy. Went to CentreBet and logged in yesterday to discover they were offering a free $20 bet. Plonked it on Manly to lead at halftime by 7 - 12 points @$5.40. Monas, you are dead set legend. :yeah: MOTM for mine no matter what happens.

We are going to roll these buggers, they don't offer much.

Steve Clark is having his usual ordinary performance. Just loves getting involved more than is necessary.

If we improve our kicking game and get back to basics we should be right.

Clark has made two huge errors that favoured the Tiges. He will be lucky to get a game next week.

Monas try was an absolute gem. From 15 out through 5 players - inspirational!

We are going to roll these buggers, they don't offer much.
Honestly, the signs were there!

A number of players deserve special recognition:

Adam "The Gecko" Cuthbertson - named MOTM by 9 and he is proving an absolute handful for the opposition forwards. He hails from a background of running wide hence his ball skills. Very handy as we head towards the business end of the season.

The Beaver! Two tries, but more important is his defense. The hits he makes absolutely sting. Stuck in the centres again he made the Tigers pay with a whole lot of pain.

Monas - kicking game was exceptional and was the man that fattened the MB bookie bankroll. :clap: :clap:

Matai - was completely unleashed. Despite one blow-up that could have altered the course of the first half, he went on to batter the Tiges out wide with super hits.

Robbo (again) - extremely safe and danced around the opposition for another 4 pointer. Outlept the pussycats to almost set up a fantastic try.

The whole bloody team. Playing as one they hardly gave them a sniff. Glen, Willo & Choc cleaned up everything

Great game. We are definitely back with a vengence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4