To the Manly fans at the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To the couple of hundred Manly fans at the game near Gate B (Aisles 100 - 104) - well done! We made a lot of noise, and easily drowned out the dogs fans. There was a "Manly!" chant every few minutes, and even some "Maaaaaaaaanly" cries in unison - it felt like I was back at Brookie! (except I was closer to Belmore). By the claps of appreciation the players gave us after the game, it was pretty obvious that they heard us and that we inspired them throughout the match.

I cheered from the south island of new zealand!!

Well done to the fans at the ground. One day I will cross the tasman and join the rest of you guys!!. :clap: :clap:

I cheered into the radio on Killcare Beach!!! Felt good too but the others on the beach thought I was a bit strange!!! (My missus was one of them!!) :blaugh:

We cheered from the 1/2 way line ( in the sun ). We received a few death stares from some Doggies fans but fortunately no trouble.

Found out today that we'll be in the comfort of the Members Stand for next Sundays game against Parra. With both teams coming off victories , I believe they can get a 30,000 crowd at the S.C.G on Sunday. ( good $$$ for the Manly Club )

I cheered from the Tradies Club in Canberra where the locals kept telling me how many of 'their' players we had. Secretly I believe the bastards were going for the Doggies and I thoroughly enjoyed the battle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4