To the Board, Executive and Coaching Staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Thank you for showing us who is in charge. You have made the right decision about John Hopoate, putting the long term interests of our club first, over any paltry short term gains that might come from his inclusion.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To all those calling for his re-instatement, please give yourself an uppercut. A true supporter knows that the club will always be greater than any individual, especially one that has done little but bring uneneding shame to our door. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Now let's hope this is the end of the matter. !pray: !pray: !pray:

If it rears it's ugly head, we should all be taking to the streets in protest. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Byso I just dont know who you are anymore, you've changed!

:blaugh:

Well said mata..after the crap this year we've suffered with hoppa, monacat and orford it's easy to forget all the good work the board and heirachy have done. Let's just hope the players can concentrate on delivering us long suffering fans some good results for the next few weeks and max stops off the coversations after long lunches!.

yeah that wasa smart call "This has divided the club" reeeeaaaaaalllll smart

Now if Management/ Coaching staff REALLY get their way, Monnas may be playing in Melbourne next year, and we can buy a top knotch Prop.

yes so all the punters bleating about management should have their own way , do they really want them too as that would have been the demise of captain courageous.

if captain courageous doesnt turn up on sunday in some shape or form given it is a GF for us, they should shop him around.im going to dubai in November.as good a chance there as anywhere.i'll see what i can do.

Though I preferred Hoppa's publicity over the signing junk - at least it made them hate us rather than think we are stupid!

yes so all the punters bleating about management should have their own way , do they really want them too as that would have been the demise of captain courageous.
What the Rocker types are actually saying is that "management should have "their" way".

The "their way" being first person, not external plural.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4