To Souths fan #1643...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Upon leaving the ground, he comes up and tells me to "p|ss back over the bridge, you silvertailed c0ck-head", so as I am walking I say "see you in the finals", and keep talking with my mates. So I get another three hundred expletives thrown at me. All unprovoked mind you.

So to you I say; I am better than you, I am more intelligent than you, and I hope you overdosed on unleaded last night.

Good day,
Nathan

Yeah some guy says to me.

"Hey how many of our players are you going to buy this year, after you have bought the comp this year"

I said, if we want to win the comp we wont buy any of your player, but if you want to speak tactics, Manly bought 3 players last year, how many did souths buy..... then walked off.

I must say the vast majority of the souths fans were quite graceful in victory

yeah, 1 fan said to Matt and I "f#ck off home losers".

Matt looked at him and held two fingers in the air and said "2nd place mate, cya"

it's idiots like that that give all league fans a bad name, the sooner they move out of the slums of redfern the better for them! sounds like you composed yourself well boys, like us true silvertails would, love the northern beaches so happy i dont live next door to a methadone clinic in ****fern!

i can't believe they were telling us to piss off back over the bridge.

they'd kill their own mother to move out of the Smith Family Donation Bin and into a nice house in a nice area.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6