To Kiwi Girl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I want to know in your eyes (as you are up to speed with juniors etc), can you answer these questions (they can be opinions if you don't know):-

01. Stephenson or Robertson on the wing?
02. Alberts or Matai the centre spot?
03. Monaghan, Witt or Wells 5/8?
04. Kane Cleal in 1st 17?
05. Adam Cuthbertson in 1st 17?
06. Mailangi Styles will get a chance in 1st grade this year?
07. Ballin, Williamson, Monaghan at Hooker?
08. Cuthbertson - will he get a shot in 1st grade this year?

I would like to know from KG what grade Brooke is playing this year - I am hoping Flegg so I can have a good look at him.

Good questions

01. Steppa on wing
02, Alberts
03, Monas
04, Kane.....are you kidding. He will be waterboy by round 10
05, Cuthbo by round 17 in the 17
06, Doubt it
07, Dunley?
08, same as 05?

These are all my opinions only.

1. Stephenson - think he finished up really well last year and deserves a shot.

2. Alberts - With the summer training I think he will be pretty solid. Steve will be pushing, but I think needs to have a bit more time to 'take everything in'. It's all happened pretty fast for him.

3. This is a hard one, and I don't know if I like those options at all, but if I have to choose - probably Witt. Haven't seen much of Wells. Dont' like this one at all!

4. Unfortunately not just yet. Has been working really really hard, so would obviously love to see him there sometime during the year, but I don't think it will be straight off. Although, he's been killing it at training!

5. I don't think so - not straight up.

6. Unfortunately no.

7. Monaghan

8. Yes.

how'd I do? :)

Wheel, Brooke will be playing Ball first and then up to Flegg, so hopefully you will get the chance to see him running around. (not in circles ;))

Byso - leave it out! It's getting a bit sickening!!

Sorry missed that KG, I try and watch 1 junior round every year so may see the Ball if I make the effort early on other wise look forward to it later in the year

Leave what out?...............Kane? it's just my opinion, I'm sure thousands of others rate him highly ;)

[quote author=The Wheel]
No good you didn't answer my question ;) :)

Yes I did ...... didn't I??
[/quote]

Correct we keep crossing posts though :D :doh:

Its not about your 'opinion' Byso....it's the little smartarse comments that go with it! I didn't put him in the 17 either, but I also didn't have to stoop to 'waterboy' comments or any others you have been saying lately.

What can I say it's the first thing I thought of when I saw his name.

I'm sure he'll prove us wrong, when he gets another chance to impress..................I hope!

Its not about your 'opinion' Byso....it's the little smartarse comments that go with it! I didn't put him in the 17 either, but I also didn't have to stoop to 'waterboy' comments or any others you have been saying lately.

Interesting eh Byso. Perception mate.

By the way guys - if you watch Kane in that Tigers game this year, he was the only prop to make line breaks.

Perception Ryan..........please!
Who are you to judge ;)

Tigers game this year, is that the game he gave away about 5 penalties.

I want to know in your eyes (as you are up to speed with juniors etc), can you answer these questions (they can be opinions if you don't know):-

01. Stephenson or Robertson on the wing?
02. Alberts or Matai the centre spot?
03. Monaghan, Witt or Wells 5/8?
04. Kane Cleal in 1st 17?
05. Adam Cuthbertson in 1st 17?
06. Mailangi Styles will get a chance in 1st grade this year?
07. Ballin, Williamson, Monaghan at Hooker?
08. Cuthbertson - will he get a shot in 1st grade this year?

1. Stephenson
2. Alberts
3. Witt (but just like King, not for long if last years stuff persists)
4. Probably not
5. Nope
6. Probably not
7. Monas
8. I certainly hope so

1. Steppa
2. Alberts for sure - with an off season this year he will have a stronger upper body and be far better in defence
3 Monas or Burns - Please no Witt
4 Id say its between Kane or Rose for the 4th prop spot
5 Cuthbo or G stewy - Harris has left a hole
6 I think he will when injuries hit
7 Ballin but think we will start with willo/dunners
8 Barring injury for sure

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4