To celebrate 8000 Posts!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Unlike some (yes looking at you @globaleagle) its taken me a fair while to get from post 1 to post 8000, I joined sometime in 2008 so say maybe 6 1/2 years.

Of course makes it hard when you were working, and even harder now I'm travelling for about 6 months a year, your post counts do take a dive when that happens.

Its mostly been a good time on here, a bit of a rocky start (getting used to some of the personalities on here) but now, and how it is for many of you, an important part of being a Manly fan.

I know @Dan gets loads of thanks but he deserves it as this is a great place to exchange views, vent, talk shyte, stir up the Journo's and absolutely stir the opposition trolls when they dare come on here, thank goodness we have it.

Its also been great to meet many of you on here, its so much better when you know the person (its why for example I can unload so much shyte on @COMMANDER) and as I have said many times the one thing I think lacking on here is the face to face camaraderie we have with the MWTS group. The MWTS group have become like one big happy family, well mostly happy as we do have @Bones as a member....Lol

So if there's one thing I'd like to see / improve, is some sort of annual Silvertails get together.

Obviously a home game, perhaps Round 26 (25 or whatever it is) would suit and really all it needs is just a meeting point, so Leagues Club / Brookvale Hotel wherever. I won't be here for most of season 2015 so someone else will have to do this if it takes off.

I am a long long way short of some of the epic posters on here, Berks has got nearly 30,000 (which amazes me).....it was nice to meet him as well along the way, and based on my posts to date I'll be about 70 when I hit 30,000.

Hope I'm still alive then to be posting!!

Happy 8000 to me!!

Well done Mark! And the get-together is a good idea, shouldn't involve too much fisticuffs I'm sure. I'm considering being Mark Taylor to @DSM5 's Bradman and retiring not out when I get to 9999. :D

Good effort Mark. Only another 2000 posts and your opinion will begin to carry some weight around here ;)

I had no idea this site has been up for so long, I occasionally added comments at OneEyedEagle.com no idea why that site ended.

A few posts at MWSE then when that ended somehow bumped into Silvertails.

I recall attending the protest at the front of Brookie that was organised by OneEyedEagle during the merger rumours with Nth Sydney so sooo long ago.

sigh....8000 posts and still can't tag correctly :p

@"Mark from Brisbane" !!!!

Sooooo....low post count because of working...then low post count because you're holidaying (think you kind of insulted everyone there lol)

Anyway - keep posting away; good to have your thoughts to read (one day you'll get 'true supporter' status! lololololocoptor)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4