To all Manly Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
M

manlyvesh

Sorry, this is more of a general discussion section thread but it's an invite to Manly fans so I posted it here to get non fans of this other sport to read

To all Manly fans! The off season still has a few months to go so whether your a fan or not of the A-League, http://www.a-leaguefans.co.nr and http://www.myspace.com/aleaguefans invite you for 1 NIGHT ONLY, THIS SUNDAY THE 20TH OF JAN AT 5PM, SYDNEY FOOTBALL STADIUM (formerly Aussie Stadium) to have an experience A-League night! You won't just be watching any regular A-League match, you will be watching two of the league's greatest rivals in Sydney FC and Melbourne Victory clash!
With around 25,000 crowd expected the atmoshphere for this match is going to be huge! With the big supporter sections of both sides, the big rivalry and the big crowd this will be something you'll never experience in the NRL so bring your mates or family along and come experience an A-League match this Sunday 5pm at Aussie Stadium!
Don't fear the current weather, bring an umbrella or raincoat if it's raining on gameday and experience a sporting like you never have before! All sports are fun to watch live whether you like them or not especially a big soccer match!

Hope to see you there!

If you an get John Terry to play centre back for Sydney FC I'm there.

Washed up 36-37 year olds just don't do it for me.

Good luck with the game, I won't be there but will be following the result closely - Go Sydney FC!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4