TO ALL - HELP NEEDED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Hi guys,

I am after the following DVD's (copies) from games this year. If someone could help, it would be great. I will pay for them of coarse.

Round 1 - Manly versus Warriors (WIN)
Round 3 - Manly versus Melbourne (WIN)
Round 7 - Manly versus Rabbitohs (WIN)
Round 12 - Manly versus Panthers (WIN)
Round 15 - Manly versus Knights (WIN)
FINAL 1 - Manly versus Parramatta (LOSS)

I would be VERY appreciative if anyone can help me with this. Note I am buying a DVD Recorder for Christmas, so favours can be returned next year.

Sorry mate I only have Manly V Brisbane and the 1996 grand final!

You can buy some through the sports video link in my signature though

Thought I gave you some of those. Did you sort out the issue with the copies, on you're DVD player?

Byso - it's just The Melbourne one you gave me that doesn't work (cuts out at 65th minute or so). I tried it on my PS2, plus 2 other DVD players.

I'm still keen for those other games though.

If I was watching a Manly DVD on a Playstation - I would be using the controls to try and get No 7 to stop running in circles and passing the ball to Mr Nobody!! :lol:

If I was watching a Manly DVD on a Playstation - I would be using the controls to try and get No 7 to stop running in circles and passing the ball to Mr Nobody!! :lol:

lol............Ryan I'll have a look for the other games.

Glad only 1 didn't work out (i'll look into it) I assumed all didn't from our previous discussion.

Thanks Byso. I can only watch 7 games continuously for so long. I am driving Jas crazy.

I have a few of those games but no DVD burner. I am currently getting a couple of DVDs from 95 burned for Garts.

I forgot I asked you for those. Thanks for getting these done.

Thanks Byso. I can only watch 7 games continuously for so long. I am driving Jas crazy.

Gees you're keen!

Glad you like them, i'll get the others together. I'm sure i've got most of them.

Thanks to Six!

Byso - I actually watch a game a night. Therefore - with 8 already you gave me, I have watched them at least once a week each for about 2 months straight. New games on DVD will be like absolute gold to me.

Now you guys can see what a fanatic I am !!!

Byso - I've decided to buy a DVD recorder with hopefully a 160 G Hard Drive. The best thing about that is you can compress the game, and fir it on a DVD. Therefore - this favour will be returned to you next year !!

Hopefully, there will be at least 15+ wins then !!

Byso - Yep - I have Foxtell.
PJ - Yep, it's out. You can get a Sea Eagles hand set with the game too !!!

You beauty- I got sick of the ****ty team from the last game although Kev the Coke head did surprisingly well in the centres for me- just shows the diffence between gaming and reality really...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4