Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Can the Titans win their first game and where does everyone see them finishing this season?

I think they can win on Sunday and I see them finishing 8th or 9th.

I wouldnt be suprised to see them win.

but i dont seeing them being overly competetive. 12 - 16 for me

I think they will win this weekend, but struggle a lot this year.

They'll win this weekend for the same reason that Manly beat the Cowboys in '03.

It's just such an important game for them. It's a mini Grand Final.

They'll probably only win one of their first 5, but this weekend will be the one.

There are 2 sides that will carry a wave of anticipation into this season. Titans & Souths.

I feel Souths will falter & IF the Titans have a good run without injuries to key players they are my wildcard to do above expectations.

The teams that I am glad we don't play early in the season are the Titans and souths.

they will be fired up for the first few rounds and then gradually slip away as injuries and lack of depth tell.

Hopefully Benji and SBW will also be injured i the first round so that we don't have to pay them.

I think the Titans chances have increased with the injury to Gaz, however they have injury clouds over Rogers and Bailey. They will be on a high and running on emotion with their debut game and should give it a shake.

Having said that I've tipped the Flagons.

I tipped both the titans and souths this week

Me too, both will lift with the emotion, Dargons no Gaznier and the Roosters, well there just the usual soft Roosters, i think souths will win the same way they win lots of charity shield games just on emotion and hype, easy to lift for one game, a whole season is another story.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4