• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would normally agree with that Susan, but this year, if say us or Brisbane are in that 7/8 spot, I see it as more attainable as there are no standout sides

This is extremely unlikely, but if Saints, Penrith, Tigers and Roosters are top 4 with say Titans, Brisbane, Manly and Parra as 5,6,7 and 8, there is a possibility of all the lower ranked sides winning, 5 and 6 getting a week off and 7 and 8 having home advantage in week 2

As I said unlikely, but if we look at the Tigers and Panthers, they have no big game experience, Saints will be a nervous side as well

I am in no way saying we will win it, but if we are in the fight, this is the year finals experience may be crucial

mr seagles link said:
just thought id bring this old one up go the 17.00 dollars big collect the cards they will win the comp......

Not looking bad to be honest. Pity we will beat them. :p

Bob, I think the word 'great' is a little overcooked.  It's like the word 'hero'.  Totally overused and thus devalued.  Preston Campbell is 'good' rater than 'great'.

DSM5 link said:
Bob, I think the word 'great' is a little overcooked.  It's like the word 'hero'.  Totally overused and thus devalued.  Preston Campbell is 'good' rater than 'great'.

He is also likeable, and respectable which are two big bonuses for me, but on the field I think Good is closer then Great.

i hate the titties they do my head in, they get away with so much, scott princess the teachers pet, i would love to see them fail in the finals ! if were out, raiders all the way !

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2