Titans v Sea Eagles Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Titans: 1. Preston Campbell 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Mat Rogers 4. Sam Tagataese 5. David Mead 6. Greg Bird 7. Scott Prince (c) 8. Luke Bailey 9. Nathan Friend 10. Michael Henderson 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Bodene Thompson
Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Brad Meyers 16. Ryan James 17. Luke O’Dwyer
Reserves:18. William Zillman

The Quantum Sea Eagles have named their squads for this Friday night's game against the Gold Coast Titans.

NYC:
Ben Farrar
Michael Robertson
Tony Williams
Dean Whare
William Hopoate
Kieran Foran
Trent Hodkinson
Brent Kite
Matt Ballin
Josh Perry
Chris Bailey
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart (c)

Joe Galuvao
Vic Mauro
Matt Cross
George Rose
Jamie Buhrer

Coach: Des Hasler

He would have to be injured maybe that is why there is 5 on the bench

NYC:

Sione Ala
Jack Webster
Jason Annear
David Sheehan
Michael Oldfield
Scott Blanch
Gary Riccardi
James Cunningham
Liam Higgins (c)
Magnus Stromquist
Mitchell Jowett
Ryan Lippiatt
Joseph Hawkins

Taylor Matthews
Cale Hobday
Haami Kerr-Tuaupiki
John Lima
Limoni Latu

Coach: David Penna

I'd rather see:

1. Hoppa
2. T-Rex
3. Farrar
4. Whare
5. Robbo

If Hoppa can't handle it, it can always be reverted back to 1. Farrar, 2. Hoppa, 3. T-Rex

I haven't seen Hoppa under the high ball too much but it would be nice to see Farrar back in the centres. I think Robbo did a lot better last year. As for Bailey, he'll go a lot better in the forwards

Would love to see Hoppa and Whare go on a dry track, the only scary part about that is that it offers Prince and co a chance to set their side alight as well

I saw on Sports Tonight that King has missed out on the final cut for NSW in SOO2 so it looks like he will be back playing for Manly against the Titans and will regain the Captaincy.

King misses out, as I predicted.  Hopefully he'll go all out this weekend to show Bellamy what an idiot he is (Bellamy that is).  Anyway why would he want to be in a team that will go down by a record margin.   

codewana link said:
I'd rather see:

1. Hoppa
2. T-Rex
3. Farrar
4. Whare
5. Robbo

If Hoppa can't handle it, it can always be reverted back to 1. Farrar, 2. Hoppa, 3. T-Rex

yeah me too codeman..  why name bailey if he isnt going to play he done the same **** for foran named him then pulled him out in the last hour & bailey was 5/8

feel sorry for him but he did no favours for himself being involved in our very ordinary performance Sunday.he has real chance to step up on friday night.

we wont win friday but lets hope we see some more energy in our play this week.it may be me but gee we looked tired last week.a reasonable performance is needed even in a loss as the bunnies will be tough the following week.brisbane were good though-if you add hodges i can see them being the main threat to those filthy dragons in September.we are still a rough hope with our best side on the paddock which appears unlikely- we havent the depth to compete otherwise(like most sides)

i tend to agree with that post a few days ago about lyon being our thurston.he just adds that x factor.i hope he is back for the bunnies game and the usual 3 weeks= six weeks rule des uses isnt being applied.i am sure the rule is being applied to choc right now.

also matais indiscretion should make him realise he needs to slightly curb his ways.he has been close to our best this year and has to stay on the park.

unless we get lyon and matai together in the  team(particularly with choc gone for a while) it is hard seeing us being a force against bunnies and panthers-every week is another injury unfortunately.we havent copped a break since that doomed season launch in 2009.on the bright side at least hoppa and whare are showing their future wares which looks promising.

at

not sure how that "at" got there.

i live around the corner from skilled park and if i go it will have to be sitting next to a dozen titan friends.i f...ing hate the titans and im not sure i can bear another loss.

when we got checined last year i was basically chased out of the ground by their imbecile supporters.

tough decision .....the couch may be safer but ill probably slink in there.

Susan - did you come down last weekend?  Thought I might have spotted you at Brookie Pub pre game?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6