Titans v Sea Eagles - Match day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now i know how Bulldog supporters must of felt last week when they played the Dragons and they had a try taken of them which should of been awarded.

We should have put them to sleep before that worm did us.  Four chances, dropped balls, pushed out.  I can't understand why the stupid prick didn't go to the video ref for a ruling before blowing it for them.  It was the fifth tackle, he could have blown time off and got confirmation of his opinion.  Very disappointing.  I hate Gallop.

just got back from the game. Manly supporters rock.

Farking bad decision by the ref... I knda feel for orford, he had a pretty up and down game but no captain and no player who tried that hard should have that happen to him.

unbelievable - we should of beaten the tits by 20. We bombed so many opportunities with dropped ball.

the ref's decision was disgraceful......i'm shattered

Choc needs a hand transplant.  I've said it before he needs to come off the bench.  Let the game settle and then he can come on.  His lack of concentration for the full 80 is telling.

I didn't think Campbell milked it. He didn't do anything. the ref just saw something that no one else saw. No one else saw it cause it wasn't there.

Apparently Orford told him he'd be in reserve grade next week.

Yep. Can't blame Presto for taking a dive, there was contact for sure - but it was legitimate as Ox was going for the ball. Just a flat out wrong decision by Cecchin.

Two refs? Not a fan.

ads link said:
Apparently Orford told him he'd be in reserve grade next week.

Who? Cecchin or Orford?

(nah, just kidding. I know that you meant Cecchin).

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Wynnum Manly Seagulls  v Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles 
Sun 24 May 2009     Game Time: 3:00pm

Players:
1.  Dennis SANDOW
2.  Michael CHAPMAN
3.  Shane NEUMANN
4.  Andrew SUNIALA
5.  Ryan WALKER
6.  Jack PEARSON
7.  Trent HODKINSON
13. Jon MUIR