Titans Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
1. Ben Jeffery, 2. Jordan Atkins, 3. Josh Graham, 4. Brett Delaney, 5. Esi Tonga, 6. Mat Rogers, 7. Scott Prince (c), 8. Brad Meyers, 9. Nathan Friend, 10. Michael Hodgson, 11. Anthony Laffranchi, 12. Gavin Cooper, 13. Ashley Harrison
Interchange: 14. James Stosic, 15. Will Matthews, 16. Daniel Conn, 17. Luke O’Dwyer; Reserves: 18. Aaron Cannings, 20. Clint Amos

Target Jeffery!!!!

Totally agree target Jeffreys and we should be sweet.

Losing Preston is a massive blow for them, once that couldn't happen at a better time for us. However one thing that worries me is Prince's ability to put people through a gap with his short flat ball.

Little inside balls were what carved us with Souths. We need to hold our line and not have anyone rushing out

It will be good to have a laugh at aaron cannings if he gets a run

I actually hope we get a good tough game these last two weeks.  We know we can score and i know we can always work on our last tackle options, but i think we need to be pressured in the games leading up to the finals.

6. Mat Rogers, 7. Scott Prince 11. Anthony Laffranchi is obviously there only strengths.
I also rate 9. Nathan Frien as a decent footbaler but other than that we should win due to our backline 1. - 5.  out props and our bench.

eggson link said:
I actually hope we get a good tough game these last two weeks.

We need to be pressured in the games leading up to the finals.

Agreed eggson but only as long as we win & sustain no injuries.

This game is a worry.  Their backs are quite good.  And Dan is correct, Prince is such a smart player who can put people through a gap.  Please Des, make my night, tell the boys not to rush out of the line.  An effective tackle is worth ten shoulder charges, (nine that miss).  Thank the footie god, Preston is out.

I'm kind of wishing Preston was playing too - We're going to come up against a team with a player like in the finals (Stupid Slater anyone?) that so all the tackling and scramble practice we can get is all the better.

That said, i welcome the two points and a top 2 finish more

I hope the boys really concentrate on getting the defensive line right.

All Watmough should aim for is topping the tackle count and not missing any.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4