1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titans Team

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by DVS Matt, Aug 26, 2008.

1. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +29 /0
    1. Ben Jeffery, 2. Jordan Atkins, 3. Josh Graham, 4. Brett Delaney, 5. Esi Tonga, 6. Mat Rogers, 7. Scott Prince (c), 8. Brad Meyers, 9. Nathan Friend, 10. Michael Hodgson, 11. Anthony Laffranchi, 12. Gavin Cooper, 13. Ashley Harrison
    Interchange: 14. James Stosic, 15. Will Matthews, 16. Daniel Conn, 17. Luke O’Dwyer; Reserves: 18. Aaron Cannings, 20. Clint Amos

Target Jeffery!!!!

2. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,032 /106
    Totally agree target Jeffreys and we should be sweet.

Losing Preston is a massive blow for them, once that couldn't happen at a better time for us. However one thing that worries me is Prince's ability to put people through a gap with his short flat ball.

Little inside balls were what carved us with Souths. We need to hold our line and not have anyone rushing out

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8,116 /369
    This surely has victory writen all over it right !

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,280 /74
    It will be good to have a laugh at aaron cannings if he gets a run

5. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290 /2
    I actually hope we get a good tough game these last two weeks.  We know we can score and i know we can always work on our last tackle options, but i think we need to be pressured in the games leading up to the finals.

6. deadlyeagle

deadlyeagle Member

Ratings:
    +11 /0
    6. Mat Rogers, 7. Scott Prince 11. Anthony Laffranchi is obviously there only strengths.
    I also rate 9. Nathan Frien as a decent footbaler but other than that we should win due to our backline 1. - 5.  out props and our bench.

7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,112 /11
    Agreed eggson but only as long as we win & sustain no injuries.

8. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +516 /0
    This game is a worry.  Their backs are quite good.  And Dan is correct, Prince is such a smart player who can put people through a gap.  Please Des, make my night, tell the boys not to rush out of the line.  An effective tackle is worth ten shoulder charges, (nine that miss).  Thank the footie god, Preston is out.

9. Cameron

Cameron Cambo

Ratings:
    +662 /35
    we must stop prince to stop them

10. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290 /2
    I'm kind of wishing Preston was playing too - We're going to come up against a team with a player like in the finals (Stupid Slater anyone?) that so all the tackling and scramble practice we can get is all the better.

That said, i welcome the two points and a top 2 finish more

11. nodd

nodd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 /5
    I hope the boys really concentrate on getting the defensive line right.

All Watmough should aim for is topping the tackle count and not missing any.