Titan's Scott Prince breaks arm in Origin.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I smiled.  Why is it considered bad luck for the bloke?  He doesn't play for Manly and he still gets paid.

It sets them back but we will still have to play well. Orford has a point to prove in this game. Had he played for NSW his short kicking game may have won it for NSW.

Harrison injured as well. Busted his ribs. Spoke to him tonight, he said he'd know more after he spoke to the doc but obviously no chance for Friday.

I really rate Prince, he is one of the best half backs I have seen for a while, I think his style of play is much more entertaining than JT and a lot of others. He also likes a niggle and is a good "Gamesman" it is great for Manly but I feel sorry for the poor guy

Just another thing for the papers to harp on about when we win.

Manly beat .... missing 3 origin stars.
Manly beat the Titans, who were missing Scott Prince.
Manly havent beaten a full strength team this year......

Bla ****ing Bla. You watch.

Huge month for us coming up really.  Engagements with 3 of the sides in the Top 5 and the Storm not long after. 

If we win them all we'll be streeting the field. 

Yeah i do feel sorry for Prince.  He's had some chocking injuries.  It's great for Manly but yeah...that's the game. 

And as for Manly thrashing the undermanned Titans....who cares what journos say.  They'll say we're over-rated and we'll be back to flying under the radar (from the top of the table) and our points and stats will be awesome.

Matabele link said:
Huge month for us coming up really.  Engagements with 3 of the sides in the Top 5 and the Storm not long after. 

If we win them all we'll be streeting the field. 

We will not beat the Sharks, we have a terrible record at their ground.  Last year we only just managed to beat their 3rd grade side.

We should have put a red ring around the Sharks game months ago.  We know they will play tough and dirty like the did Parra and Parra couldn't hack it. 

The Sharks game is one of few opportunities our forward pack will get to genuinely stamp their authority on the competition. 

My name is Earl - Karma is a biatch !
Bell outed in SOO.
Beaver outed in SOO.

Finally Karma suggests we should get some of our own back.

I'm taking that one off my list !!

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7