Titans facility won't guarantee success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We'll be just fine. Those that sh1t in their own nests should worry about that, instead of things that don't concern them. Why would any Manly supporter be upset if they think it's a bad idea? I don't get it. Manly supporters should just celebrate the impending doom of it all. Well...that and start another thread on who will play hooker/centre/prop........

lol
The only reason I get upset with them continually f@cking up, is purely selfish. If they fold this time, they'll never get another shot, meaning I don't get to see my Eagles up here, or any other teams, and will be left with AFL only!
I want the Titans to succeed for that reason only. But geez they know how to royally screw up a good thing.You talk to some Titans tragics up here, and they just throw their hands up......especially with the move to Parkwood.
And I'm sure you want the Titans to succeed @mozgrame so those Capra boys can get some NRL experience.

The only reason I get upset with them continually f@cking up, is purely selfish. If they fold this time, they'll never get another shot, meaning I don't get to see my Eagles up here, or any other teams, and will be left with AFL only!
I want the Titans to succeed for that reason only. But geez they know how to royally screw up a good thing.You talk to some Titans tragics up here, and they just throw their hands up......especially with the move to Parkwood.
And I'm sure you want the Titans to succeed @mozgrame so those Capra boys can get some NRL experience.

As you well know , and have said to me before, they stupidly didn't involve the local league scene in the club from the get go.

People with inflated egos, looking for a big pay cheque........gets them every time!!

Bingees was a disco in Manly in the 70s:party:
really ? ... don't remember it ... but the I left in 74 and a few brain cells seem to have been rearranged ... I remember the 'Spinning Wheel' at Narrabeen and the Kangaroo Street 'dances'

For Chris McQueen, it's simply being able to leave his boots in his locker overnight safe in the knowledge they will be there waiting for him in the morning
LOL@souffs, knick anything

I remember a few years back when the Manly supporters bus went passed 'the titan's centre of excellence' and someone saying - we don't need a CoE because we have 2 excellent centres instead. Sort of sums it up really

really ? ... don't remember it ... but the I left in 74 and a few brain cells seem to have been rearranged ... I remember the 'Spinning Wheel' at Narrabeen and the Kangaroo Street 'dances'
Long before my time. But I liked it just for the Kangaroo St dances....that and a dozen tinnies just screams 'good time'!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10