Titans banners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
I will support Dragons even though I hate their supporters and the team from here on out. A very close friend of mine past away in February and he was a Dragons supporter, so for his memory I hope they get up

Wife grandfather passed away same month and was a staunch wests supporter.

Family wins, therefore you should support wests

Just back from Bay 317...great night for the Rorters....and TBH.....they deserved it, played better all night.

Will be an interesting GF if the Tiggers beat St Choke!!

It was good night. And i was surprised, i could here titans supporters cheering!

That i did make one titans supporter stutter, I called him a fair whether supporter (thanks dan for the phrase), and he goes, BS i have been supporting them since day one, so i simply asked, "Yeah? then who was there first captain?". No reply needed/required, already knew the truth.

With the Titans I think it's a bit of a hard one.They would get a lot of there supporters from the Qld Cup teams (A lot of Qlders don't like how the Broncos treat the local teams i.e Toowoomba Clydesdales, Brothers, Valley Diehards, Brisbane Wests are no longer playing in the Qld Cup).

When the Titans where first admitted into the league the main argument was for every Bronco fan in the area you'll find 3 people that hate them. I personally believe that the Brisbane area (by that I mean Ipswich, Redcliffe etc included) needs atleast 2-3 more NRL teams

Dont you think that some of the Titans supporters may have been supporters of the Seagulls... or crushers... then when these teams folded they may have just watched games for a footy fix... Same as Souths fans a few years ago when they got arsed... they didnt quit on them... and Bears fans.. some still hoping for central coast bears...

Jaime Bennett link said:
Dont you think that some of the Titans supporters may have been supporters of the Seagulls... or crushers... then when these teams folded they may have just watched games for a footy fix... Same as Souths fans a few years ago when they got arsed... they didnt quit on them... and Bears fans.. some still hoping for central coast bears...

I was at the game last night and saw many Seagulls/Chargers jersey's....plus I think a lot of people have moved north from NSW and have two teams...a good mate of mine lives at the Coast....a Manly "tragic"...but guess what....also a Titans member and season ticket holder....reason...loves his footy.

When Manly plays he ditches his season seat and comes over and sits with the Manly fans, when we play in Brisbane he comes up...rest of the year, he goes to every Titans home game.

Not for me BUT he would not be alone

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8