Titans bad trade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Pretty much seems Arrow will line up at Souths in 2020 snd was the heart of the pack with only Ryan James....so Titans lose him and need another strong forward to help ease the loss, but instead likely add Latrell Mitchell .... no wonder the GC are headed towards extinction....

Pretty much seems Arrow will line up at Souths in 2020 snd was the heart of the pack with only Ryan James....so Titans lose him and need another strong forward to help ease the loss, but instead likely add Latrell Mitchell .... no wonder the GC are headed towards extinction....

OK, my mail is Mitchell will be a Bunny. Interesting.

Didn't Greenturd say when handing down our salary cap penalty that what we did gave us an unfair advantage in the player market?

I would argue that Souffs being allowed to retire 1nglis and medically retire Burgess has given them an unfair advantage in the player market. They picked up James Roberts, in mid-season no less, to replace 1nglis and looks like they will now get Jai Arrow to replace Burgess.

Or is Souffs advantage OK because the NRL have allowed it to happen?

Level playing field ... or are the league's, more to the point the broadcaster's, preferred teams just given free reign??

OK, my mail is Mitchell will be a Bunny. Interesting.
Yeh South’s probably leading to get him - more about the mentality that Titans are after Mitchell at all....no doubt has a few flashy games each season, but they need stability in the middle firstly, by a long way

well this news report confirms it, mitchell must be going to souffs:

Wayne Bennett shuts door on Latrell Mitchell to South Sydney rumours
South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett insists wantaway Rooster Latrell Mitchell won’t be joining the Rabbitohs soon but is it just a ploy from the wily super coach?

Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett has insisted Latrell Mitchell will not be joining South Sydney.
The Rabbitohs have been tipped to be Mitchell’s new home following his highly-publicised falling out with the Roosters.

Dane Gagai and Alex Johnston have been mooted as the potential Rabbitohs players to make way for Mitchell to arrive at Redfern.

Bennett secured a blue-chip signing for 2021 this week when Gold Coast Titans star Jai Arrow committed to South Sydney to become Sam Burgess’ replacement.

And he reckons that was the signing he was chasing, not Mitchell despite speculation South Sydney wants the Kangaroos gun.

“We won’t be signing Latrell,” Bennett told Blindside.

“We have enough centres. I am happy with Braidon Burns and James Roberts.

“I needed a forward to replace Sam.”

Earlier this year he insisted Roberts would not be leaving the Broncos to sign with South Sydney, only for the switch to happen weeks later.

Bennett later admitted he lied so the Rabbitohs could conduct negotiations without relentless speculation.

And he reckons that was the signing he was chasing, not Mitchell despite speculation South Sydney wants the Kangaroos gun.

How about fullbacks, do they have enough fullbacks? Didn't Mitchell say he wanted to go to a club where he could play fullback? Aren't they trying to offload Alex Johnston?

Not only corrupt but just outright lies. What a shining example our senior membership of the nrl is. Greenturd Bellamy, Bennett, Smith, Flanagan, Robinson are just fine examples you can get your kids to strive for.

well this news report confirms it, mitchell must be going to souffs:

Wayne Bennett shuts door on Latrell Mitchell to South Sydney rumours
South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett insists wantaway Rooster Latrell Mitchell won’t be joining the Rabbitohs soon but is it just a ploy from the wily super coach?

Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett has insisted Latrell Mitchell will not be joining South Sydney.
The Rabbitohs have been tipped to be Mitchell’s new home following his highly-publicised falling out with the Roosters.

Dane Gagai and Alex Johnston have been mooted as the potential Rabbitohs players to make way for Mitchell to arrive at Redfern.

Bennett secured a blue-chip signing for 2021 this week when Gold Coast Titans star Jai Arrow committed to South Sydney to become Sam Burgess’ replacement.

“I needed a forward to replace Sam.”

Earlier this year he insisted Roberts would not be leaving the Broncos to sign with South Sydney, only for the switch to happen weeks later.

Bennett later admitted he lied so the Rabbitohs could conduct negotiations without relentless speculation.

When it comes to what Wayne Bennett tells the media in situations like this ... I trust him about as far as I can throw him.

Last edited:
Didn't Greenturd say when handing down our salary cap penalty that what we did gave us an unfair advantage in the player market?

I would argue that Souffs being allowed to retire 1nglis and medically retire Burgess has given them an unfair advantage in the player market. They picked up James Roberts, in mid-season no less, to replace 1nglis and looks like they will now get Jai Arrow to replace Burgess.

Or is Souffs advantage OK because the NRL have allowed it to happen?

Level playing field ... or are the league's, more to the point the broadcaster's, preferred teams just given free reign??
I would of thought the Rabbits would of preferred Inglis and Burgess to still be in their squad

I would of thought the Rabbits would of preferred Inglis and Burgess to still be in their squad

Yes and no. They'd certainly like their talents when they were in their prime. But 1nglis in particular was spending more time on the sideline injured than he was playing (Burgess' problem was more suspension than injury IMO). There isn't any value in that. Roberts may have nothing but his speed going for him, but at least he's playing.

When it comes to what Wayne Bennett tells the media in situations like this ... I trust him about as far as I can throw him.
Mitchell must be already signed with the wabbids if Bennett is denying it

He has as much credibility as Gould

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8