Tips from people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6193633596_412d5d55e8_z.jpg

6193638076_b126c1d55a_z.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:
On the Sunday footy show
Luke lewis "Im goin for Warriors"

Thurston "warriors will be to strong in the end"

1. Lewis says warriors but also says he wants manly to win for rodney and gullavao ( ?)
2. Thurston said the same thing about the broncos...he hates manly especially since we smashed his side..he said broncos would be way too strong for manly...good, cause so far he has picked wrong the last few weeks

ryan Peeland (suprise) and Wiz picked the warriors with Sailor and Snoz going Manly. Clive Churchil betting is interesting some good money there if you like the forwards.

i saw thaiday is going for warriors too

they beat warriors by a lot and we beat them easily yet he think warriors?

notice how Qlders are real sore losers> whoever beats them they tip against
they are all the same, its in their genes to cry like a girl when they lose
try living here, dealing with these fools day in day out

but i already have my route set out the minute manly win where i will be driving around waving my flag, beeping my horn and sticking it to all the bronco tools here

angryassdrummer said:
i saw thaiday is going for warriors too

they beat warriors by a lot and we beat them easily yet he think warriors?

notice how Qlders are real sore losers> whoever beats them they tip against
they are all the same, its in their genes to cry like a girl when they lose
try living here, dealing with these fools day in day out

but i already have my route set out the minute manly win where i will be driving around waving my flag, beeping my horn and sticking it to all the bronco tools here
Allan Langer and Darren Lockyer have tipped us. That might throw your theory on its head.

I'm a NSWelshman by the way.

i think lockyer and langer both have a more level head than the typical qlder
they can see past the stupid club rivalry and tip with their head not their heart
most qlders dont do that

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Just because someone tips the Warriors it doesn't mean it is because they hate Manly.

captainskin said:
I'm looking for predictions from GOD and Jesus on this forum. if anyone knows a sure thing, they do ;^)
Great they both support Manly and I think divine intervention gives us a definite advantage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6