Tips 4 a big week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

Manly will give Orford and Steve Bell a huge offer. It will have 2 B bigger than originally intended after someone got drunk last Friday night and blabbed the deal to the media and tipped everyone off.

We have also spoken 2 Anastas manager in case we don't get Orford. If we don't get Anasta we will be in the hunt 4 Ashley Harrison to play 5/8th. It is lucky it is origin week and these players are unavailable 2 talk so we find out what Orford wants.

Quite a few of the players were out on the town on Saturday night but Monaghan was not with them. There are tensions in the camp and Randall is upset at not being offered a contract and Monas is supporting him.

Still strongrumours that Joel Monaghan will ask Roosters for a release and sign with us.

Manly will give Orford and Steve Bell a huge offer. It will have 2 B bigger than originally intended after someone got drunk last Friday night and blabbed the deal to the media and tipped everyone off.

We have also spoken 2 Anastas manager in case we don't get Orford. If we don't get Anasta we will be in the hunt 4 Ashley Harrison to play 5/8th. It is lucky it is origin week and these players are unavailable 2 talk so we find out what Orford wants.

Quite a few of the players were out on the town on Saturday night but Monaghan was not with them. There are tensions in the camp and Randall is upset at not being offered a contract and Monas is supporting him.

Still strongrumours that Joel Monaghan will ask Roosters for a release and sign with us.

I wouldnt read anything into this, id just say Monaghs simply "lacked the direction" to get there! 8D 8D 8D

Maybe Monas was studying new plays therefore he didn't make it out. Apparently the chip re-gather will be scrubbed methinks :)

I heard he needs contact lenses. He says he cant understand why but the players always seem to be standing 10 mtrs infront of where he see's them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2