Tipping Round 7 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm back baby !!! 6 from 8 and hoping to be a chance of top tipper this week. Finally the darts have landed in the right spots. I'm on holidays this week so this will be short and sweet.

It seems the Raiders upsetting the Storm has put the kibosh on our first full round. Two tippers @BOZO and @MadMarcus nailed 7 from 8 but neither predicted the Green Machine knocking off the Scum. Still, 16 points is a decent weekends tipping work.

The Sea Eagles Tissues For Thurston Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 7 is...........

@BOZO who managed to get within 8 of the Dragons winning margin. @MadMarcus must have thought the Warriors were going to get flogged because he only got within 28 of the final 10 point margin. Good stuff BOZO, PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

Plenty of 14's and 12's clocked up this week, so seems there may be a form line emerging.

@"Shaka1eye" was one of those 6 from 8 people this week and has skipped out to a one game lead overall.

Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

This week we see the Broncos take on the Bunnies in the bonus game, which should be a tight affair. Good luck all.

Hehehe only 6 points from the lead now, and within striking distance.
A good comeback from 73rd position 3 weeks ago!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Hehehe only 6 points from the lead now, and within striking distance.
A good comeback from 73rd position 3 weeks ago!

Well done SER8 and congrats to the BOZO and MadMarcus and all of the others who moved forward up the Tipping Comp Leaderboard this week.

Well done you Bozo.

Thanks as always c and c. Hope you took your hat on holidays!

One day Dan will write me something nicer than: "You gave it a shot" on my results.

Chip and Chase said:
I'm back baby !!! 6 from 8 and hoping to be a chance of top tipper this week. Finally the darts have landed in the right spots. I'm on holidays this week so this will be short and sweet.

It seems the Raiders upsetting the Storm has put the kibosh on our first full round. Two tippers @BOZO and @MadMarcus nailed 7 from 8 but neither predicted the Green Machine knocking off the Scum. Still, 16 points is a decent weekends tipping work.

The Sea Eagles Tissues For Thurston Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 7 is...........

@BOZO who managed to get within 8 of the Dragons winning margin. @MadMarcus must have thought the Warriors were going to get flogged because he only got within 28 of the final 10 point margin. Good stuff BOZO, PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

Plenty of 14's and 12's clocked up this week, so seems there may be a form line emerging.

@"Shaka1eye" was one of those 6 from 8 people this week and has skipped out to a one game lead overall.

Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

This week we see the Broncos take on the Bunnies in the bonus game, which should be a tight affair. Good luck all.
Thank you Chippy . My prize was The Sea eagles never say die win over the Cowboys . Please pass on my double pass to someone in need .
Go the Mighty Sea eagles !!!

globaleagle said:
One day Dan will write me something nicer than: "You gave it a shot" on my results.
Come on GE, you were pretty good last year, put your back into it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6