Tipping Round 24 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I've booked my Mad Monday, have you ? - mathematical possibilities are long gone for me. 2 weeks left so only a handful of tippers in with a chance still.

Another tough week of tipping meant no one got the full round. We had quite a few tippers lock away a solid 12 points. But the following 7 tippers managed 14 points @maxta @"Qld Eagle" @marga @Stiffi @"Eagles2nv" @"Kiwi Eagle" and @"ManlyArmy" . You are probably thinking that one of those seven will be this weeks winner. However we had one tipper who squeezed out a very crucial 16 points and proves that his many weeks hanging around the pointy end of the tipping comps is no fluke. After getting pipped at the post last week

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 24 is...........

@"Clint" . Well done Clinton, you are applying the blowtorch at the business end of proceedings and making those around you earn their points. Now the double pass is only good for this weeks game so PM me your name and contact email and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact. If you can't make the trip then post in here and see if any other tipper wants the tickets.

So @Clint has thrown down the gauntlet big time, as @tookey falters a touch and is now only one game clear. No one else could could match Clint's kick and these two have skipped out to what could be a two way battle for the title.

Leaderboard viewable here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Manly v Panthers is a pretty tough ask for this weeks bonus game. Good luck with that.

Remember another kick off on Thursday night.

Good form @Clint.
I may be looking to crack into the top 50 in the final two rounds.

well done Mr Clint. Got it in the bag now! Betting companies paying out.

I really need someone looking over my shoulder when I place these tips.

I smugly thought I did ok this week then saw I had tipped the warriors and penrith!!!!

If this is me tipping sober......

Thanks everyone. Thanks C&C for all your efforts & thanks to Dan and the sponsors for not only the weekly prizes, but also the awesome major prizes.
Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to be there this weekend for Gifts farewell, it is just not going to happen. So am happy to donate back to whom ever you deem fit C&C.

Thanks everyone. Apologies for the lateness of the reply C&C. We have been trying to work out how we can get down there for the game but unfortunately it just is not going to happen. :(
I am happy for you to distribute as you see fit.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7