Tipping Round 23 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
23 Rounds down and 3 to go. Those teams out of the race for the finals pretty much played that way this weekend apart from the Knights who are spoiling some parties on the run home. A couple of close games kept things interesting from a tipping point of view. Dogs got lucky in the bonus game and the Panthers keep proving the doubters wrong. Tigers can book Mad Monday, and Broncos are one step closer to joining them.

@ABTK @Andrew.. @SeaEagleRock8 and our leader @tookey locked away 16 points this week which is a fair effort. A dozen more tippers got 14 points and plenty managed 12 points. However we did have two tippers who hit the jackpot and got 8 from 8 and a full 18 points this week (better thank that Parra ball boy). That's a fair effort, but amazingly enough both of these tippers are top 5 contenders. The cream is rising as things get serious

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 23 is...........

@"Moondog" who just tips out @"Clint" by 2 points on the margin. PM me your name and contact email Moondog and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie. By the way you can use it for next season as far as I'm aware.

Some brave tipping from the big guns sees them keep nipping away at @tookey heels, however Tooks hasn't stumbled yet and keeps a solid 3 game lead going into the last 3 rounds. @"The Army Of One" and @anthonyb1965 slip another game back but are still a chance. @jwaa and @Stiffi may have done their dash, and will need a couple of judiciously tipped upsets to help their cause.

Leaderboard viewable here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

This weeks all important bonus game is the Titans v Dragons contest.

Remember another kick off on Thursday night. Good luck to all those still in the hunt.

Bloody hell I thought this may have been my first ever as weekly winner, 16 points including the correct score in Eels v Dogs! But I'm not even in the ball park. You lot are just too good.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Bloody hell I thought this may have been my first ever as weekly winner, 16 points including the correct score in Eels v Dogs! But I'm not even in the ball park. You lot are just too good.

Oh ser8, how wonderfully naive of you to think you'd be in with a chance!

last year both Dan and I were close-ish but this year, the powers high above have determined that only aussie residents can be in with a chance.

Subsequently, we now languish near last place.

And so it is with the weekly winners - mainly from the leaders with the occasional red herring lower placed tipper thrown in.

It's a big dirty business this tipping comp! *

*All of this is prob b/s. Thanks again to chip and chase!

/insert 10 emoticons here/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8