Tipping Results and the state of the NRL.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Tareeeagle

Reserve Grader
As an elite member of Silvertails Tipping Comp I noticed yesterday that the leader at the moment with 2 and a quarter rounds remaining is on 136 correct tips. The previous 3 or 4 years the winning scores were right around the 120 tips for the full season. Is the NRL more predictable and therefore less interesting since things like the 6 again has come in? To me, it is, I barely watch it anymore. Make of that what you will...

As an elite member of Silvertails Tipping Comp I noticed yesterday that the leader at the moment with 2 and a quarter rounds remaining is on 136 correct tips. The previous 3 or 4 years the winning scores were right around the 120 tips for the full season. Is the NRL more predictable and therefore less interesting since things like the 6 again has come in? To me, it is, I barely watch it anymore. Make of that what you will...
This year with the clear difference in skill from the top 6 (and top 2 in that group even) and the rest as well as dogs, Broncs, cows literally locks for losses each week it is easier to pick than other years.

Read somewhere that a record 55k + tipsters tipped a perfect 8/8 last week in NRL’s tipping comp. Sure it’s easier to tip towards year end when some teams are thinking about Mad (Covid-bubble) Monday, but still think those numbers say something about predictability of this year’s competition.

I'm certain it is just that the leader at the moment is a genius and any attempt to besmirch their prowess is slanderous.
I was hoping that my post didn't cast that aspersion. I am 7 points behind you and have scored 10 more points already than my winning scores 1 and 3 years ago. (see how I managed to bring in my past brilliance??) If I can give you one piece of advice..Don't overthink the next couple of weeks. Almost cost me the win last year.

Dunno...

He'd probably realise the post was tongue in cheek, and has an army of lawyers to work out the fine print.

speaking of...

lol

I was hoping that my post didn't cast that aspersion. I am 7 points behind you and have scored 10 more points already than my winning scores 1 and 3 years ago. (see how I managed to bring in my past brilliance??) If I can give you one piece of advice..Don't overthink the next couple of weeks. Almost cost me the win last year.

Not at all... I was playing around (should've put an lol in there I guess) and letting everyone know I was leading... and also that I don't know the difference between slanderous and libelous... ~allegedly~

:giggle:

(I don't often get accused of overthinking, but I take your advice on board)... :)

iu

Not at all... I was playing around (should've put an lol in there I guess) and letting everyone know I was leading... and also that I don't know the difference between slanderous and libelous... ~allegedly~

:giggle:

(I don't often get accused of overthinking, but I take your advice on board)... :)

iu
Is Jackie Child's your lawyer??? May as well give you the keys to my house now. I have been taking advice from the maestro.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8