Tipping Competition Moved!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, glad I made all those jokes then.

You're so serious at work, and ever so humble mister.

(And ok!)

haha sorry head caught up in many things beyond work and beyond the site. But really want to get the tipping comp finished and perfected.

I am going to release the code for others to use as well going to keep my odds tied in, once I have those sorted I might actually make an income from the centrebet odds :)

Tom waterhouse can help you with that.

Meh - that's all I got. Watching hockey (still)

@globaleagle, just for you a preview of the results PM that is sent, no margins yet but almost there

Hi Dan You scored 8 in Round 13
  1. Eels v Roosters - correct
  2. Knights v Dragons
    star.gif
    - incorrect
  3. Cowboys v Bulldogs - correct
  4. Panthers v Tigers - incorrect
  5. Warriors v Sea Eagles - incorrect
  6. Storm v Sharks - correct
  7. Raiders v Broncos - correct
Well Done
Dan

Looks cool and as it's via pm I can avoid it until I see all the games so even better. AFAIK we still get the ticks and crosses so stop working so hard! Unless you're going to on sell the site then knock yourself out!

Looks good, and every time you get yours the end reads 'well done Dan' so you should be all warm and fuzzy!

Haha :)

Yeah punctuation could use some work. Well that part is all finished so after this round you will get the PM and you can all bask in my awesomeness.

haha

Right the leaderboard has been updated to show the same number for the position if you are on the same points as the person above...that makes me 10th :)

I haven't decided how many I'm going to pick yet. I'll let you know first thing Tuesday morning.

Well that was an absolute mission, however I now have the beginnings of the badge with your ladder position on it. I need to do a whole lot more design work on that, but that was about 3 hours of frustration and in the end I had to go with a workaround which will work for now.

Dan

If I can't get it to look a lot better I think I might just put a
"Tipping Comp Position: x" over on the right hand side where all the "likes Given" information is with a small medal. Will probably be a tonne easier and look a lot cleaner

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7