Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
possibly. I dont have time hope someone else will

I have updated it appears that the others are clearly too busy.

Sorry guys,

Someone will have to do this next week. I haven't had lunch yet and won't be leaving until at least 8 tonight so dont have time to do these each week.

But yeah its up

Cheers mate. Today has just been non stop stress from the time I walked in the door.

Am updating the podcasts in the background

was a little rough this week. Gaz got in late by the sounds of it and welll ha ha

Jeez matas it's been a while since you posted an article here hasnt it?

Cheers mate. Today has just been non stop stress from the time I walked in the door.

today has been the one day this week thats been quiet, earliest i have finished is 9:30. Just not a good week.

As for the tipping, dont think ive tipped for around 6 weeks so dont worry about it, it will even things out

[quote author=Dan]

today has been the one day this week thats been quiet, earliest i have finished is 9:30. Just not a good week.

As for the tipping, dont think ive tipped for around 6 weeks so dont worry about it, it will even things out
[/quote]

I was wondering where you were.
Am I supposed to deal with these idiots myself ?
I can't be the only voice of reason. Get back amongst it Fluff, and Dan.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4