Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have almost finished writing the tipping comp and you will be able to sign up very soon (hopefully tommorrow).

i was wondering if anyone wants any of the following

- Send an email with your tips after you enter them
- Auto picks, if you forget to enter them you get a random selection. (May or may not add this)

Na, not a huge fan of random picks, while tipping comps are mainly arse anyway, this is way too much arse.

An email reminding two days beforehand (say Thursday or Friday morning) and an email confirming selections would be very nice

hmmm I reckon all away games is the go.

A reminder email si a good idea too. will do those

Why bother - you should just give me the title now and some zap the hastle of writing up the program.

All good ideas though I am with Volley on the away games.

It would be good to have a knockout comp on picking a team or two that won't lose each week and doing it until someone wins - with the proviso you can't pick Souths every week to lose or Bulldogs etc to win. (might be too much work each week!)

can you put that in point form canteen, my head is drained but i really want to understand it

How about an Email out to all members/PM advising them the tipping comp is open for business. If too much don't worry about it.

Once its open for business I will send it out :d

Right now the ****ing tables are alligning very strangely and i cant get it to aling to the left for some bizarre reason

You can have a knockout comp in which all entrants have to pick a team or two that won't lose that weekend.

Eg Manly and Brisbane.

For those who are successful they can have another pick the next week - but not pick the teams that won for them the weekend before or the losing teams.

It goes on till last person standing!

It was a feature of a tipping comp I was in last year - was good fun!

thats not a bad idea CW but in this case a simple tipping comp is good enough cause I have too much work to do as it is

Fair enough!!! Any way that I can show my superior tipping ability will do me! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: !amazed !amazed !heart
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Mar 01 2005, 02:25PM ]</span>

put a space between the :clap::cap: or it wont work champ

so by the way..

here is what the leaerboard looks like

http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/myTipper/leaderboard.php

Only got to do the sign up page now

Good man Zap - I will buy you a drink or three at the season launch on Thursday night to show my appreciation.

When I go to that link I get this:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '!', expecting '(' in /home/alterna/public_html/addins/myTipper/classes/TipperClass.php on line 384

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4