Tipping comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Finally a week where we went well.

except for danny - what happened, last week im sure you were one up on me, if not it was the week before. Now your 4 points behind. Showing your true form i guess !dance: !dance:

I got 5 right this week, no idea what happened
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue May 10 2005, 10:54AM ]</span>

found the problem!!!.

and am fixing now

lol, i thought you had gone against your previews again.

i got 6 at ME, 5 here.

im not far off 1st over there

arrrghh I found a bug in my program please click on your username and review each round against the email you receieve automatically

It shouldnt matter anyway, I am re-counting all the scores fromt eh beginning since I have fixed the bug

I snagged a six to move into the Top 10. The Eels is what did it for me. What a pick that was.

No-one has lost any but some gained a few points I think!

The whole last round for me did not get counted, this happened for someone else too, and it is now fixed. All because I had a friggin single quote around a query!

I thought it was wonky two of the last three rounds and I knew that Dan's tips for the last round were the same as mine so should have been 4 in front of me. I only have one good tip left ;)

i better not lose any points

i was about 20th a few weeks back, now im 12th and 1 less behind 1st. Im moving up.

Nothing's going to stop me.

I see mata has raced up to 37th

I see im starting to slip away. I was sitting pretty on 4th for a while and am now 10th. I really do have to stop trying to pick a few upsets. Although you would think that method would work this season.

I tried that and found that i was picking the wrong ones, and getting 2's and 3's for the week.

well everyone knows the teams i pick its transparent as anything

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4