Tipping comp week 20 update. (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:

"Oops" round.

Dedicated to:

Move along now, nothing to see here!

Hello everyone!
Sup? So...err...where were we? How're thing with you today? Yeah. Um. *sigh*

Hey, I never get the bonus game correct so if there's one person to blame for our loss last week, it's the guy on here who chose Manly as the bonus game! It's his fault and he should brought up in front of the MRC (Manly review committee) and fined!

Minionsad.gif

It seemed a fairly straight forward week this week (for the punters) and obviously the only people who scored 8 from 8 are heartless non true supporters (as well as those who got 7 from 8 correct and earned 8 points) You 12 know who you are!! Oh relax! I'm just teasing and go wrap yourselves in those lovely bonus points if it makes ya feel better! *cough*

Anyway! The 8 brainiacs who nailed this week to the wall and had their way with it were:

davohan123
DVS Matt
Wombat64
Tragic-Eagles
Rodo
robbiea
Andrew..
TWO DOGS

Well done guys!

And who did the wellist? (lol...take that English experts!)

@davohan123 Was only 12 points off the correct margin so someone predicted a thumping! Good job!

The "Four score and 7000 points ago" Leader Board:

Eagle1188 118- Betting agencies are already paying out! Too good!
Pommie Eagle 114- Screaming out to close that gap (or just stubbed his toe.)
Tragic-Eagles 112- 2 great weeks have shot TE up into third..wow!
Manly To Win! 111- Gave up on third place...prefers eating pie.
Wombat64 111- Is up to fourth place...would like some pie.
Clint 110- Is smart so would prefer some apple 3.14 !!!
The Insomniac 110- Who can sleep anyway whilst waiting for this thread?
Andrew.. 110- "Everyone!" Andrew happy to finally be off the bottom of this list!
globaleagle 109- Anything you can do - I can stuff up better.
ALinda 109- Women everywhere are counting on you! No pressure though.
DVS Matt 109- Perfect round supremacy! Look out iron throne!

Well done everyone!

As always, the full leader board here:
%$##@&**()^$@##@^%&((%!@$%^&

This week's random member mention!

The random number this week is...57!!!

And the lucky member it corresponds to is:

MadMarcus

@MadMarcus - 92 points!
Mr MadMarcus has the most funny ratings on the whole site. Which makes him a total boofhead.

So on to next week....

Ok, ok, ok....

There probably wouldn't be anyone on here that hasn't gotten a chuckle or 5000 with MM's postings. This is needed as the site needs lightening up when the sky is falling and we don't want to be adult enough to disregard every b/s rumour that comes our way.

However when his latte hasn't been prepared quite right he gives his hipster beard* a vigorous rub and goes all hulk. His posts then generally reflect the incompetence of the refs, other teams, and sports reporting in general. Interestingly, these are also usually good for a laugh. (I have no idea about the facial hair status of MM's face, or if he likes lattes.)

After early test results came back inconclusive, Marcus gleefully adopted the 'mad' title, ate the paper the results were printed on and has gone on to achieve fame in winning many mad man of madness competitions. These are not to be confused with 'village idiot' competitions where Trog of sludgeshire remains world champion after he forgot to turn up for the finals.

Another great poster adding plenty to the site and we're happy to have him! Congrats on this prestigious honour of this weeks random member. I'd send you a certificate but you'd probably just eat it! Thanks for your posts, long may they continue!

Well Manly faithful, we have the storm this week and I'm not convinced Smith and Slater won't play. I'm sure Trent will be getting our champions focused and hopefully they are over their injuries. It can't be easy managing a team, especially with over a million dollars sitting on the sideline.

The last fan standing comp is starting:
https://silvertails.net/threads/2017-last-fan-standing-comp.52674/

Side bets will be taken on how many people will claim they forgot, didn't see the thread, tried to change their pick, or thought they could pick a sunday game on sunday!

Thanks again to everyone for reading.

Good health to you all.

Your friend,
ge

Go Manly! :)

@lsz /@Isz/@isz/alizzard/@lizzle/ (@l to the izzle)
@elle...s...z

Thanks for the writeup GE but quit griping about the bonus game. You've tipped it 11 times, I've only done it 7 times even though I'm coming 28th damn it!
giphy.gif

Thanks for the writeup GE but quit griping about the bonus game. You've tipped it 11 times, I've only done it 7 times even though I'm coming 28th damn it!
giphy.gif

11 times?!?!? wow, I thought maybe twice, max.

Now I feel better! You better be prepared if someone has only picked the bonus game...6 times!

DVS Matt is the champion bonus tipper with 17 from 20! Out of those that still look to be putting their tips in, jwaa appears to have relieved me of the 'worst' tag with 5.

*bump*

Only 68 views and 40 of them are mine!

"Are you not entertained????"

No?

Oh

Ok then.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14