Tipping comp week 13 update. (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:

"Field goals are great" (but tries are even better) round.

Dedicated to:

Daly Cherry-Evan's kicking boots.

Hello everyone!

Seven games of footy this week complete with another awesome Manly victory!

With eight points on offer I bet some of you were hoping to sneakily climb the tipping ladder unnoticed like Croker lining up a penalty kick!

Derrrr. lookit me, I'm Croker just standing still - it's all legit. hur hur hur!
tumblr_mlgxktciQc1qepocvo1_500.gif

Did anyone get 7 from 7? Surely not! When I started these write ups I thought it'll be fine as hardly anyone gets a perfect round so it wont be too hard. I mean maybe 5 max.

So how many this week?

Thir-friggen-teen!!!! That's right...13 of you not making my life easy! What is wrong with you people??

This week's list of 'people who need to get outside more' are:

swoop
Pommie Eagle
ManlyMit
maxta
mosto
shawn.b
Rusty Cage
castle eagle
The Insomniac
Roger
Rodo
Mals
Frank

Seriously, well done guys. a damn fine effort!

Not surprisingly (but what do I know) no one got the margin correct (who also got 7 from 7.)

The closest a perfect tipper got to the correct margin was 24 points away! Yet there were 3 tippers (tipsters?) who chose a margin of 24 and therefore it's a three way tie for coolest eagle of round 13.

The three are: @swoop , @Pommie Eagle , and @ManlyMit . Well done guys! Nice work.

@Bradza was obviously sick of being the best tipper and so 'only' got 6 from 7 this week and failed by picking the bulldogs to beat Penrith (Hahaha)......just like I did (wah!)

The "What about me....it isn't fair" leader board:

Eagle1188
82: Didn't like being only 1 point in the lead...is now 2!
Moondog 80: Hated being 1 point behind...is now 2!
Pommie Eagle 79: Closing in and jumped over a couple. Hope he bought them dinner first.
Manly To Win! 78: Likes even numbers so goes from 3 behind to 4.
Wombat64 77: Bounced back like a playa! 6 points this week!
Tragic-Eagles 77: Keeping it cool, keeping it calm....then bam!
ALinda 76: She's chewing gum or kicking butt...and she's all outta gum!
Clint 76: I'm warning ya guys..this 'baby faced assassin' is gunning for y'all!
Stiffi 76: 'Insert erect penis joke here.' Damn...I said insert! sheesh.
Andrew.. 76: A big 6 points gets Andrew an almost max (krilich.)

Well done to you movers and shakers! Now share some of the points wealth ya damn capitalist swines!

As always, the full leader board here:
Don't click me then...see if I care! I know you haven't been clicking!

This week's random member mention!

Well the random number this week is...(no frigging way)....1!

And the lucky member it corresponds to is:

@Eagle1188 !!!!

Eagle1188 82 points!

Now just in case you hadn't read about it 500 times in the last few weeks... @Eagle1188 is our current leader of the whole tipping shebang (or shemozzle if you're me.) Like @Jock , eagle is a low poster. He has yet to reach 200 posts proving that maybe....he spends a lot of time doing more productive things like learning how to tip like a champ.
Many times we've tried to psyche eagle1188 out so he'll tip badly but unluckily for us he thrives on the pressure and is making this years comp his own! (hint - that was more psychological pressure there..!)
Consistently good at tipping we are sure he'd be the same posting and encourage him to do so. Well done and keep doing the voodoo that you do so well!

Also...after a bottle of wine or two last week,
@SeaEagleRock8 asked to be the random member mention...which by definition can't be done. Though he asked nicely and so here it is. *mentions SER8*

Well Manly faithful, a short turn around this week because *reasons* and we all have our fingers crossed that Trent and the boys don't fall into the trap of taking the Knights lightly.
Thanks for reading this and to the tippers whose financial contribution helps to maintain this wonderful site that only takes [B]@Dan[/B] 1 or 2 minutes a week to run*

*estimate only
Good health to you all.

Your friend,
ge

:)

@lsz

Last edited:
Love your work @globaleagle. We have some really good tippers on here. I am not in that category lol.

Thanks! And me neither *sigh*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You are one funny bastard @globaleagle Ill give you that!!

Thanks. :) I live to give!

Well I'd say thanks for the mention, but then you'd say Don't mention it, and then there'd be nothing I could say after that.
giphy.gif

Correct!

And great penis joke too @global

Thanks! I thought I could do better, but it was too hard.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8