Tipping Comp Update - Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi guys, I'm running short on time as I'm off overseas for a few weeks tomorrow.

Good weekend for tipping in Round 16, but with a couple of upsets making it hard. A lot of 6 from 8's, but we had one tipper who topped the table with a pretty impressive full round. Our resident pessimist @mickqld got 8 from 8 for maximum points. Mick can you PM @Dan your name and email address so he can arrange your double pass.

I also believe Dan may have finalised the prizes for this years tipping comp, which he will be announcing soon.

A few people have been asking about the Last Fan Standing comp. It's still happening but given I was planning on being away for the month of July I didn't want to start it before I went, so i will get it up and running upon my return. So stay tuned.

Shortened round this week for Origin. This weeks bonus game is our clash with the Sharks.

So who has won the last two weeks ? Can't seem to get the weekly leaderboard to work on the iPhone. @Dan any updates ?

Yay! Manly jersey over the head celebration run around the lounge room.
Congrats @ALinda.
Great work @Vyssini. I cannot fathom how people can manage to tip sensibly week by week.
Your Prize.......:inlove:
1437044674190.jpg

I have had a hell of a two weeks I'll update all the winners today

Round 18 winner was @niccipops who edged out several others with a smaller margin of 1
Heeheehee. I'll forward the address for the million dollars and the car, plus the dinner date with a shirtless Wolfman. Anyone need any tipping advice please PM me.:p

After a few weeks away I'm still trying to catch up on the tipping comp results.

Round 19 had a few people manage to get 7 from 8, but we had only one tipper that got the full card, picking 8 from 8 to bag a valuable 9 points. That person was @robbiea , who I might also add got the margin in the bonus game spot on. Let me know if you want your double pass to Brookie Robbie and we will sort it out.

Round 20 was another weekend that saw a lot of tippers manage to get 7 from 8. The Sharks upsetting the Bulldogs probably cost quite a few players a full round. Once again though, we did have 1 tipper who got 8 from 8 and picked the Raiders winner margin spot on. That person was @Boofhead , so well done to him. Let me know if you want the double pass mate as I know you are an "interstater".

Overall leaderboard has tightened up a bit with the top 10 only seperated by 3 points. The next 10 are only a further 3 points adrift. So with 5 weeks left the competition is wide open.

@Vyssini is still on top having just cracked the 100 point barrier, but a few average weeks has seen the chasing pack close down his lead. He sits one game ahead of @Clint (of course !!), @Eagleheart and last weeks winner @robbiea . Season long front runners @davohan123 , @lulubelle and @The Mid Dog have drifted another point back along with @Manly To Win! .

Full leaderboard is here http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/leaderboard

Temptation in this last few weeks is to play it safe for fear of conceding points, however fortune favours the brave and a correctly picked upset this time of year is gold. Obviously bonus games are crucial for their much needed extra point, and this weeks bonus match will test loyalty as it is our game agianst the Broncos. Do you stick with relative ladder position and form lines ? or do you gamble on a dead coach bounce as a show of solidarity for Tooves ? Good luck whatever you decide.

Just a quick note that the games for the last few rounds aren't listed in actual kick off order because of the way the data is imported and the delays in scheduling for the last 6 rounds by the NRL. So just be aware that the first game or two may not necessarily be the Friday night games, etc etc. in case you are in the habit of tipping the early games and then revisiting the rest later in the weekend.

Finally the Last Fan Standing Comp will kick off next round (week 22) so keep your wits about you for that and watch the forums for more info.

After a few weeks away I'm still trying to catch up on the tipping comp results.

Round 19 had a few people manage to get 7 from 8, but we had only one tipper that got the full card, picking 8 from 8 to bag a valuable 9 points. That person was @robbiea , who I might also add got the margin in the bonus game spot on. Let me know if you want your double pass to Brookie Robbie and we will sort it out.

Round 20 was another weekend that saw a lot of tippers manage to get 7 from 8. The Sharks upsetting the Bulldogs probably cost quite a few players a full round. Once again though, we did have 1 tipper who got 8 from 8 and picked the Raiders winner margin spot on. That person was @Boofhead , so well done to him. Let me know if you want the double pass mate as I know you are an "interstater".

Overall leaderboard has tightened up a bit with the top 10 only seperated by 3 points. The next 10 are only a further 3 points adrift. So with 5 weeks left the competition is wide open.

@Vyssini is still on top having just cracked the 100 point barrier, but a few average weeks has seen the chasing pack close down his lead. He sits one game ahead of @Clint (of course !!), @Eagleheart and last weeks winner @robbiea . Season long front runners @davohan123 , @lulubelle and @The Mid Dog have drifted another point back along with @Manly To Win! .

Full leaderboard is here http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/leaderboard

Temptation in this last few weeks is to play it safe for fear of conceding points, however fortune favours the brave and a correctly picked upset this time of year is gold. Obviously bonus games are crucial for their much needed extra point, and this weeks bonus match will test loyalty as it is our game agianst the Broncos. Do you stick with relative ladder position and form lines ? or do you gamble on a dead coach bounce as a show of solidarity for Tooves ? Good luck whatever you decide.

Just a quick note that the games for the last few rounds aren't listed in actual kick off order because of the way the data is imported and the delays in scheduling for the last 6 rounds by the NRL. So just be aware that the first game or two may not necessarily be the Friday night games, etc etc. in case you are in the habit of tipping the early games and then revisiting the rest later in the weekend.

Finally the Last Fan Standing Comp will kick off next round (week 22) so keep your wits about you for that and watch the forums for more info.

WOOHOO!! Cheryl and I were just discussing flying down for this weekends game, does the double pass work for Gosford?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6