Tipping Comp site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Afternoon all,
Looking for recommendations for a tipping comp site just for fun for work. Used Oztips years ago and thought it was pretty user friendly, but appreciate its no longer around.
Any recommendations appreciated.
Cheers

Afternoon all,
Looking for recommendations for a tipping comp site just for fun for work. Used Oztips years ago and thought it was pretty user friendly, but appreciate its no longer around.
Cheers
Get them all to join Silvertails, pay $25 and join the fun 😂😂😂

My son and his mates have got us all in ESPN footy tips .... you are part of the 300k players ... but you can also have a separate comp for your mates ... works well ...

Afternoon all,
Cheers

"Back in my day" -

We'd photocopy the upcoming games list, pass them around and people'd circle their picks.

But accountants probably have no use for paper 'n pens 'n stuff.

"luxury"

I agree with @Woodsie and recommend ESPNfootytips, where you can setup your own comp, and it's free.

My other suggestion is NRL Tipping on NRL.com where you can create your own competition and challenge your workmates, friends, etc.

My son and his mates have got us all in ESPN footy tips .... you are part of the 300k players ... but you can also have a separate comp for your mates ... works well ...
I'm in a separate mates comp within the ESPN overall tipping comp have been for 6 years 12 members $60 in Winner gets $500 2nd gets $150 3rd gets $70

We also use the ESPN app which works well. You can also be in multiple comps with just the one app.

Beats the old 'circle your tips and drop it in the lockbox by lunchtime Friday' that we used to roll with.

"Back in my day" -

We'd photocopy the upcoming games list, pass them around and people'd circle their picks.

But accountants probably have no use for paper 'n pens 'n stuff.

"luxury"
Geez, I had to read that again coz for a second there, I was a bit worried what your work colleagues were photocopying.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2