Tipping Comp Shocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah well the two last Saturday nights I've had big ones, woke up feeling average, and we won both games. Maybe I'm the lucky charm. Or maybe it's the fact the last 6 weeks leading up to a game (last year included obviously) if I have worn the Jersey we have lost, and if I haven't we have won. I might wear my jersey this week, just to show Fluffy up for the fraud he is ;) .

The last 8 games ive turned up to we have Won. i cant remeber what happened exactly in 2003.

If you can claim a better record then fine

My run is at five atm. So you still have my measure. It' simple, I'll wear the Jersey, and then we will know for sure who the real deal is 8) .

mine is even better than both of you but shhhhhh.

Attend all of the last winning game of last season plus every game this year including the trials

not home game ones toward the end.

How many did they lose of the last 8 games that were at home?

2 i think

but mine werent all home games - i saw the bunnies ;)

You still saw losses so you cant claim more than 8 from your last 8 nrl games

i saw the bunnies too.

I can claim at least 6

im sure if I scrounge around in my draw I will find all the winning tickets, I kind of keep the winning ones in my work draw :D

I dont keep them on purpose, just in winter I end up wearing my jacket to work then find them all in the breast pocket :D :blah:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4